waitlist success @ VGF

GrumpyInPhilly

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to share my good news with fellow DIS members. I wanted to stay at VGF at the beginning of December for 4 nights but when the 7 month window rolled around there was obviously no availability. This was not a surprise since I had been reading how difficult it was to book there especially during the peak DVC quarter. I set up a waitlist anyway for 3 nights and was shocked when it got fulfilled. I owe my success to advice received on this board to not waitlist a difficult reservation for more than a few nights to increase the chances of it being filled. I later checked the resort availability tool and saw the following day was available so I called MS and added it onto my reservation. It also probably helped that I was looking for a 1BR. We can't wait for out first stay at VGF!

Yay! That's great news! We are staying at VGF for the very first time in a 1BR in September and I am over the moon excited. Glad you got what you were looking for! Are you going for 4 nights only or do you have a split reservation?

I just wanted to share my good news with fellow DIS members. I wanted to stay at VGF at the beginning of December for 4 nights but when the 7 month window rolled around there was obviously no availability. This was not a surprise since I had been reading how difficult it was to book there especially during the peak DVC quarter. I set up a waitlist anyway for 3 nights and was shocked when it got fulfilled. I owe my success to advice received on this board to not waitlist a difficult reservation for more than a few nights to increase the chances of it being filled. I later checked the resort availability tool and saw the following day was available so I called MS and added it onto my reservation. It also probably helped that I was looking for a 1BR. We can't wait for out first stay at VGF!

Good for you! That's wonderful news. I am hoping/waiting/wishing for my one night in a lake view studio for January 11. I hope you enjoy it! The VGF are amazing. :sunny:

Yay! That's great news! We are staying at VGF for the very first time in a 1BR in September and I am over the moon excited. Glad you got what you were looking for! Are you going for 4 nights only or do you have a split reservation?

4 nights only at this point. Probably staying off property for another 3 nights. Enjoy your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter