Waitlist question

letitsnow

Mouseketeer
Hi! I have a reservation at Aulani and was only able to get 2 days in a 2br Dedicated Standard View and had to do my last night in 2 br Lock off Standard View.

I have 2 waitlists...one for the dedicated for my last day and the other for the first 2 days in the lock off.

My question is...i used all my points for these reservations. I marked that the waitlist is to replace an existing reservation . Do I need to have available points for my waitlist to go through? I keep checking everyday and stalking the dvc page...it's making me crazy!!

Thanks in advance!

If there is a waitlist match, a CM will modify your reservation per your instructions. You don't need extra points.

:earsboy: Bill

My waitlist came through yesterday!! Strange thing was it wasn't automatic. I just happened to call to check on it because I saw partial availability on the RAT. They said that someone just had to call me to confirm the waitlist. I just thought that was strange. I got a 2 br Lock off Standard for October!

My waitlist came through yesterday!! Strange thing was it wasn't automatic. I just happened to call to check on it because I saw partial availability on the RAT. They said that someone just had to call me to confirm the waitlist. I just thought that was strange. I got a 2 br Lock off Standard for October!

Waitlists aren't automatic, a CM has to make the reservation. If there is a question or issue, they will usually contact you.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter