Waitlist question

Tink-n-Belle

DIS Veteran
Hi !

I need to waitlist a 2 bedroom for either the BW or BLT for Sun thru Thurs. The BLT has 2 of my nights available right now.... Monday and Tuesday......however if I book them and waitlist for the other nights how does that work when one night becomes available?

If the reservation system has all rooms assigned and they only have Mon and Tues and then a unit opens up for Sunday night how am I able to keep the same room? As the new availability couldn't be just for my room? Does the system just reorganize all the other rooms so I can have 4 nights together. Or do I have to check in and out to change rooms?

Thanks for your help.

Hi !

I need to waitlist a 2 bedroom for either the BW or BLT for Sun thru Thurs. The BLT has 2 of my nights available right now.... Monday and Tuesday......however if I book them and waitlist for the other nights how does that work when one night becomes available?

If the reservation system has all rooms assigned and they only have Mon and Tues and then a unit opens up for Sunday night how am I able to keep the same room? As the new availability couldn't be just for my room? Does the system just reorganize all the other rooms so I can have 4 nights together. Or do I have to check in and out to change rooms?

Thanks for your help.

If they are the same type room, they can link them. I had a 5 night trip last month that I pulled together mostly by stalking the website. I had all 5 nights waitlisted. I saw nights 3, 4, 5 become available, so I reserved them and changed the waitlist. Then night 2 came open, so I reserved it and changed the waitlist to just night 1. When night 1 came open on the waitlist, they automatically cancelled my other reservations and made one 5 night reservation.

If you have multiple nights together needed on one waitlist, then keep in mind that all nights have to become available for your waitlist to be filled. So you can waitlist all the nights you need but stalk the site and if any night becomes available book it like the PP stated and waitlist the remaining. The less nights you need to complete 1 waitlist the better chances you have of it coming through!

We just had a waitlist come through, and they were able to link my current reservation to the additional night that came through so that it was 1 reservation number. They will definitely do that so that you do not have to change rooms!

Thanks, I booked the Mon & Tues so now I just need Sun and Wed.

Once I get those I'll link them up.

We had a 1 bedroom at the GFV for those dates but we are having guest come so we needed a 2 bedroom. Hopefully I'll get the BW or BLT as I just love bring in walking distance to at least one theme park..

If you have multiple nights together needed on one waitlist, then keep in mind that all nights have to become available for your waitlist to be filled. So you can waitlist all the nights you need but stalk the site and if any night becomes available book it like the PP stated and waitlist the remaining. The less nights you need to complete 1 waitlist the better chances you have of it coming through!

This is true, but

Thanks, I booked the Mon & Tues so now I just need Sun and Wed.

since the nights you need are not consecutive, they are two independent waitlists and can confirm separately. But that means you've used your two active waitlists, and can have no more at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter