Waitlist Possibility?

SheriB

DIS Veteran
Just wondering what you think the odds are my wailist will come through? I have a 2br at BCV on wait list for one night (Sat. Jan. 23rd)? I have a 2br booked from 1/20-1/23. Then I have two 1br units booked for Sat. the 23rd at BWV, then back to BCV 2br 1/24-1/27. The "funny" thing is, the night I was going to book online, the 2br was available. I got interrupted & couldn't book then. The next morning, it was not available that one night only. Go figure!

A one night waitlist has better chances of coming through but there are fewer 2 bedrooms. Plan for the worse and hope for the best.

:earsboy: Bill

I think you have a fair chance, but it will depend how far down the waitlist you are. If there are a lot of people before you, that for sure lessens your chances. As Bill said, it will probably be harder because it's a 2 bedroom, but only for one night increases your odds.

Thanks for your replies. I'm not overly concerned, because we're literally across the lake from BWV, and we've never stayed there, so it would be nice to try. I'd rather not have to move, just out of convenience, but again, if we do, no big deal. I'm more concerned about our magic bands working correctly with all the moving. I've seen posts about one resort not checking you out completely and not being able to use magic bands for room access, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter