Waitlist came thru BWV boardwalk view room questions 2bdrm?

disneyfanbcv

Mouseketeer
I am so excitted our 2bdrm BWV boardwalk viewcame through !!!!:yay::dance3::cheer2: Now the question is... I have stayed in a 1bedrm / studio BWV boardwalk view, never a 2bedroom. Can someone , anyone , or everyone fill me in on the rooms and what could we be looking for in a 2bedrm Boardwalk view??? THANK YOU SO EXCi:grouphug:TTED!!!!!!

I am so excitted our 2bdrm BWV boardwalk viewcame through !!!!:yay::dance3::cheer2: Now the question is... I have stayed in a 1bedrm / studio BWV boardwalk view, never a 2bedroom. Can someone , anyone , or everyone fill me in on the rooms and what could we be looking for in a 2bedrm Boardwalk view??? THANK YOU SO EXCi:grouphug:TTED!!!!!!

All the 2 bedrooms are lockoffs, which is a 1 bedroom plus a studio. So nothing different than what you stayed in before (except the connecting door will be open). If you had a dedicated studio before with the small daybed, you will not have that (because of the door).

Thank you! Do you know where most of them are located. I can not locate a map with the rm #'s.

Not sure where all the 2 brs are located but we stayed in one last year that was on the 4th floor almost all the way at the end of the hallway...had a great view

Thank you! Do you know where most of them are located. I can not locate a map with the rm #'s.

Most of them are over Big River or in Crest O the Wave. I had a 1 bedroom once over the store, not sure if it was a lockoff. The Grand Villas take alot of the space over the store.

We were on the top floor over the Big River Grille. I was afraid I might drop something on the diners while I was hanging out and looking over the balcony rail. It was a wonderful view. The standard view rooms just aren't the same anymore.

Most of them are over Big River or in Crest O the Wave. I had a 1 bedroom once over the store, not sure if it was a lockoff. The Grand Villas take alot of the space over the store.

Debbie is correct.

17 of the 21 two-bedroom Bordwalk View Lock-offs are located in those two sections. The remaining four are located on the 2nd floor directly above the "Screen Door" and "Thimbles and Threads".

We had a 2 bedroom BW view a couple of years ago and were right in the middle of the boardwalk and right in front of the basketball hoops on the boardwalk. It was a great location and one I hope to get for the beginning of September but I can tell you it was very noisey. I have 2 older teens but it was loud with the Friendship horns starting very early in the morning as well as Jellyrolls and Atlantic Dance Co. getting out at 2 am with loud drinkers.
My ds wants to stay there again this year for his 8th grade graduation present so I hope I get it!

Congratulations! I too will waitlist but hoping not to have to do so.

We usually get a 2 bedroom when we go and they start at Big River Grille and go to the end by the Dance Club. It's a hike from the lobby which is why we usually use the door at the end of the hall. We have been lucky to have been on the 2nd or 3rd floor so using the stairs isn't a big issue. Not sure I'd want to walk up 3 flights of stairs to get to my room after walking all day in a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter