Waitlist came through!

Sandisw

DVC Forums
Just got the email that our wait list for VWL came through for our 3 night stay in February.

DD and I just adjusted the reservation during President's Week about a month ago and all that was still available for the 3 nights was AKV or SSR. We went with AKV but really hoped this would come through.

My DD loves VWL and told her since it was just the two of us, if she wanted to try for that over my beloved BLT, I would consent.

So glad that it came through!!! She is thrilled and I am happy that we will have an easier way to get to MK!! Have never been this week so anticipate it will be crowded!!

thumbnailaspx.jpg

What a nice surprise. :love: Did you just see it online? That's always the best. When you stare at the screen and think "what????!!!!!!"

I'm laughing. No one -non Disney/DVC nuts - can understand the thrill of a waitlist coming through, eh?

What a nice surprise. :love: Did you just see it online? That's always the best. When you stare at the screen and think "what????!!!!!!"

I'm laughing. No one -non Disney/DVC nuts - can understand the thrill of a waitlist coming through, eh?

Got the email. My son is going in a few weeks and they have a wait list in for one night. Thought it was going to be that and was really surprised to see it was for our trip!

CONGRATS! That's awesome. I was recently blessed by a waitless success, too for week before Christmas. Moved from SSR to BWV and sooo excited! Enjoy VWL - it's one of our absolute favorite resorts.:)

Congrats! We love VWL so much we just bought a resale there! Enjoy the beach there watching the Electrical Parade....:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter