Waiting to check in online...problems??

Mariellen102

Mouseketeer
Hello. I am waiting to check in online at midnight tonight for our cruise. I can get on the Disney Cruise line website and sign into my cruise but then when i click my reservation number and try and open the summary to all the boxes where it says check in online it freezes.. Too many people trying to check in?? Has this happened to anyone else before?

Hello. I am waiting to check in online at midnight tonight for our cruise. I can get on the Disney Cruise line website and sign into my cruise but then when i click my reservation number and try and open the summary to all the boxes where it says check in online it freezes.. Too many people trying to check in?? Has this happened to anyone else before?

We were in the same boat yesterday... We eventually were able to get in and do check in but it took forever! We were able to get PAT but no activities or dining! I see this morning the site is undergoing maintenance . Good Luck

It does mess up occasionally where you can't check in or access your information at all. Also, different parts can freeze. The check in was down for 2 days for the Fantasy's MV. That's when it was wonderful to have a TA. She kept checking the site every 30 minutes for me while we were moving back home.

Thanks everyone! Luckily I was able to get the port arrival time we wanted, but was unable to book the spa. Then by time the site was working today what I wanted was unavailable! So will try a new service there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter