WAITING LIST

wannab@wdw

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever been put on waiting list for ressies and got them? What do you think my chances are for June 3-5, 2 studios at BWV? There are still public ressies open, but not DVC ressies. Will they eventually give them to DVC if it doesn't book up?

Hi,

I don't know how it will effect your ressie but I had put a ressie in for BWV in April and they could get all but one last night for me so I went on a wait list. I would say it was at least 2 months that went by before they called me w/the confirmation that the room was avail for that last night. (but that was just for one night) I had already gotten the plane tkts and if they didn't come up with it we would have to make other plans.(I had a ressie at the dolphin) I would suggest doing that. You could make ressies at any of the other resorts and if they don't come through than you have some place to stay or if they do you can cancel up to one week (I think) prior to arrival

1979-1st Time WDW
1985-Disneyland
1993-Poly
1998-Off Site
1999-Dolphin
2000-OKW & Boardwalk
2001-Boardwalk

I have been on the wait list many times. Last year I was on for Columbus day weekend, Thanksgiving and the second week end Dec. I got all three. Be sure to put yourself on the list up 30 days before. In all cases I received a call about a month before. Also if you can be flexible to take it day by day, that works too. What I did in all cases is have a back up at the value resorts which you can cancel with 5 days of arrival. If you are missing a middle day you can book it with cash and they will call when available. I have missed on a wait list. Maybe I'm just luckly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter