• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waiting List/Reservations for PALO on Dream

karyn09

Earning My Ears
Is there a waiting list for PALO reservations? I wanted to make reservations for another couple sailing with us in April and there are no more openings for the same time we have. What are the chances of them being able to get to join us for dinner at the same time?

Sailing April 19th - April 22nd on the Disney Dream; I'll be the Castaway Cay bride (if weather permits)!!

You can sign up on the wait list on boarding. I am not sure exactly where on the Dream but it should be on the navigator they hand out to you in the port. I'm sure someone will chime in on where the wait listing is done. :)

There is no wait list in advance of boarding. Have the other couple make reservations for the same night as you have if available...and as close to the same time as possible. If there is nothing on that night, have them grab any night possible.

After boarding, send at least one member of each family together to "Palo Reservations" location noted in the Welcome Aboard Navigator. It is usually in one of the nightclubs, but other locations are possible. Tell the Palo Manager what you want, and he'll alter the reservations so you have it.

You are better off having a reservation for each person and trying to move them to be together than not having a reservation and trying to make it "from scratch." They will get something that you'll be happy with, even if they have to change the preferred time by 15 or 30 minutes.

Thanks for your help. It looks like right now, the only available time is at 6pm - my reservation is for 8pm. I guess I'll take the risk and book this 6pm slot for our friends in hopes that the PALO manager can change it - hopefully if I tell PALO that i'm getting married on the cruise will let them change it. Crossing fingers!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter