• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waiting for ROFR for BLT

slh1977

Earning My Ears
Just sent in my deposit for BLT and it was sent to Disney for ROFR. Looking for an updated timeline of how long the process seems to be currently taking. Want to be able to go in May 2016, think I have plenty of time, but you never know with this process.

Depending on where you want to stay you may have a harder time. Rofr is looking at 30 days, and estoppel is around 30 days. Then another couple of weeks for your member number.

BLT will be where we are staying hopefully. It won't be until End of May - Early June. Hoping all goes well and it is still more than 7 months when we book.

I bought 210 points to AKV. My contract went in 05/02, ROFR 06/01, closing docs sent and money wired 06/26. Deed recorded 07/17. Now waiting for my number! And I am going September of this year

I just received my member ID over the phone and am currently on hold to get my activation code to log in. My offer for AKV was sent for ROFR on 3/23 and passed on 4/21. It was sent to Disney for title transfer on 6/29. Good luck and Hope it goes quicker for you.

How did you get your ID over the phone? I called today just to make sure it was processing and was told they cannot tell me anything! And I have to wait for my letter.

How did you get your ID over the phone? I called today just to make sure it was processing and was told they cannot tell me anything! And I have to wait for my letter.
Try again. And try Member Accounting.

I had been calling every day this week and finally someone in member administration (option 2) took pity on me I guess. I had tried option 1,2 & 3 each a few times over the past few days. It was just luck I got a nice person willing to do it. All the others kept saying they could not do it for a resale and I needed to wait 1 month.

You will be pushing it to have your member number before the 7 month window but it could happen if everything lines up just right.

We are hoping for the same. We submitted for ROFR July 8 and are planning to go early December 2016 so our 11 month window is in January. Praying for a speedy process!

We submitted to ROFR March 19 and got out Membership letter July 9 and all the dvc papers and cards on July 16-17 I think but it was dated of June 28 :) Good luck!

We are hoping for the same. We submitted for ROFR July 8 and are planning to go early December 2016 so our 11 month window is in January. Praying for a speedy process!

We are hoping for the same. Went to ROFR on July 19th. Hoping to be done when booking window opens for first week of Dec 2016 trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter