Waiting for August Hours - All hours are up!!

So if I sent an email yesterday and I didn't get a response, should I feel like my email is not as important to them?

(I'd like to celebrate seeing the Aug hrs.... )

I feel special now because my email is very important, too!!:rotfl2:

I think we would ALL like to celebrate seeing the park hours, preferably with a nice big glass of (insert favorite drink here)

Can't WE just set the park hours, parade and fireworks times, stick it in an Excel spreadsheet and send it to WDW?? Alot quicker for everybody. Heck, we could do it every month. I'm sure we could do it cheaper, too!!:laughing:

Just sent my e-mail to Disney. I was kind and just stated that I was worried about not having the hours posted to plan my dinning reservations. I wonder what type of response I'll get back:rolleyes:

I'm sure your question is very important to them and I'm sure they would hope that you have the opportunity to celebrate with them soon.

Well at least we can all feel as important as one another now!! I'm loving the idea that we should set the park hours etc. I won't charge Disney a fee to do it, a night in the castle will do for my payment!! lol

Well, it's gone 10pm here in the UK and I have to get up at 5.30 so I'm giving up for tonight!

Got to the office and called Disney @ 8:30 and made our ADR's - we are newbies and after all the research I've done for the past two months I couldn't wait any longer and take the chance of NOT getting the reservations we wanted - we are soooooooooooo pleased. Made the following for our week's vacation August 2-9th including Fantasmic Dinner package.

Sunday - AKL Boma - @ 6:25 p.m. TS
Monday - Hoop De Doo Revue @ 8:15 p.m. Category 1
Tuesday - Mama Melrose @ 4:45 with Fantasmic Package (YES!!!!)
Wednesday - LE'Cellier Steak House @ 7:25 p.m.
Thursday - Chef Mickey's for Breakfast @ 8:30 a.m.
Thursday - Liberty Tree Tavern @ 6:30 p.m.
Friday - Tusker House @ 5:30 p.m.
Saturday - 50's Prime Time Cafe @ 6:00 p.m.

I was so happy with the times we were able to get - I said anytime 5:30 - 7:30 would be fine with us - the CM was great - completed everything in less than 45 minutes.:banana:

Have also order daughter's birthday cake, Keys to the Kingdom Tour and am heading back to the guide books to confirm I'm not missing anything - any suggestions? We plan to head out early morning - lunch on the fly somewhere and rest/pool breaks for the heat of the afternoon then dinner and parks for the evening. Also planning to do at least one partial day at one of the water parks.

Guess we don't care about the schedule - was using it to decide which night at which park for dinner - decided it wasn't important - I would just put plans together for us.

Have also added the park hopper option so we can come and go as we like.

Now, the countdown begins - we're so excited as this is daughter's 16th birthday present - :cool1:

Another early Aug traveler here who is getting a tad pissy. Please provide me with the e-mail address...the time has come for a cranky pants e-mail.

great looking adr's moxie.We will be at DHS on the 8th too,that's our arrival day,see you there,lol

Got to the office and called Disney @ 8:30 and made our ADR's - we are newbies and after all the research I've done for the past two months I couldn't wait any longer and take the chance of NOT getting the reservations we wanted - we are soooooooooooo pleased. Made the following for our week's vacation August 2-9th including Fantasmic Dinner package.

Sunday - AKL Boma - @ 6:25 p.m. TS
Monday - Hoop De Doo Revue @ 8:15 p.m. Category 1
Tuesday - Mama Melrose @ 4:45 with Fantasmic Package (YES!!!!)
Wednesday - LE'Cellier Steak House @ 7:25 p.m.
Thursday - Chef Mickey's for Breakfast @ 8:30 a.m.
Thursday - Liberty Tree Tavern @ 6:30 p.m.
Friday - Tusker House @ 5:30 p.m.
Saturday - 50's Prime Time Cafe @ 6:00 p.m.

I was so happy with the times we were able to get - I said anytime 5:30 - 7:30 would be fine with us - the CM was great - completed everything in less than 45 minutes.:banana:

Have also order daughter's birthday cake, Keys to the Kingdom Tour and am heading back to the guide books to confirm I'm not missing anything - any suggestions? We plan to head out early morning - lunch on the fly somewhere and rest/pool breaks for the heat of the afternoon then dinner and parks for the evening. Also planning to do at least one partial day at one of the water parks.

Guess we don't care about the schedule - was using it to decide which night at which park for dinner - decided it wasn't important - I would just put plans together for us.

Have also added the park hopper option so we can come and go as we like.

Now, the countdown begins - we're so excited as this is daughter's 16th birthday present - :cool1:

You might want to double check that Hoop dee doo time, I believe seating times are at 5, 7:15 and 9:30.

Ok - I guess as optimistic as I have been all day long (I've tried to stay positive today), it's time to accept defeat and say they aren't being loaded today. :(

I really hope tomorrow. Geez it's the 5th already. With Free dining this month, I agree bring it on already.

PLEASE all, accept my apologies--- I am totally wrong. I thought I saw August hours for ePCot, but unfortunately, I didn't click "go" and was still looking at may.

I'm so sorry about that.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
OMG, I was like HUH, where did I miss it???
Too FUnny, we're ALL going crazy I tell ya:lmao:

:badpc:
OK - this is silly - I'm starting to get ticked too & I'm staying at Universal! We are probably only going to try using Disney TS on 2 nights, but come on Disney get w/ the program!!!

This is driving me crazy! I am a major planner and this is making me want to pull my hair out. We are getting DXDDP so I have a lot to organize and the hours not being up is making me crazy! :scared1::scared:

great looking adr's moxie.We will be at DHS on the 8th too,that's our arrival day,see you there,lol

We arrive on the 8th too! Staying at CBR until the 15th. Gooing to book ADRs' on Sunday..hope the hours are up by thenpirate:princess:

We arrive on the 8th too! Staying at CBR until the 15th. Gooing to book ADRs' on Sunday..hope the hours are up by thenpirate:princess:

hope they are too,good luck getting all your adr's,hope you get everything you want

Does anyone have an opinion on if the EMH will be the same as usual?

We avoid the EMH and are awaiting the August hours to plan!

Thanks...:goodvibes

This link will take you to the projected hours based on last August from wdwinfo...may help some?

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hour...EndDate=08/21/2009&submit2=Check+Disney+Hours

Thanks for the thought!

My concerns are that:
a) with the economic freefall, Disney may have reason to make LOTS of changes from last year.

b) Last year Spectro was on hiatus in mid August. We missed it entirely. I would love to see it, but am unsure about when to expect it.

c) Last year Fantasmic was scheduled at least once a night. This year things are radically different (understandably, given the cost to produce such a spectacular show.) Given that my 2 daughters were terrified, this year we want to hit DHS on a non-Fantasmic night... it sure would be nice to know when they are!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter