Waiting for August Hours - All hours are up!!

One more day down till Aug hours - About 6 days now :)

oh and we just changed our dates so one more day falls in free dining -yeah (saves us probably about $150 in food costs for the day).

Our new dates are 8/7-8/25 :) Are we there yet?

OH, I am sooooo waiting impatiently for Park Schedules!!! My ADR day is May 17th, we will be there 8/15 thru 8/23 and I am so excited!!!! The only one I am really worried about is Kona and Crystal Palace. But I'm hoping that I get them.

I had put 2 of my ADRs in my original post. But I'll add my others:

8/15 No ADRs
8/16 Tusker House Breakfast
8/17 tony's
8/18 Sci Fi
8/19 Teppan Edo
8/20 Kona
8/21 Crystal Palace
8/22 Biergarden
8/23 50's Prime Time

Gotta Love Free Dining!!! Hope I can get all I want.

I'm waiting too! Aug. 25-31st! I'm excited to have almost a month of the hours being out in case any changes are made, before we can make ADRs...cause we have all but one meal picked! :surfweb:

Hey, we're going to POP on the same day! However, I'm going home on the 1st of September, but we're only eating counter service that day, so no need to make ADRs anywhere. I couldn't have planned it better.

I want to do two days at DHS, one where DBF auditions for the American Idol Experience, and one where we see Fantasmic, so I need to see the days for Fantasmic before I schedule dinners & packages, otherwise they're going to intersect if he makes it onto the finale (which I hope he does) :lovestruc

Our family (3) are patiently waiting - we arrive August 2 and leave Aug 9th - and are staying at AKL - daughter and I absolutely LOVE animals and can't wait - we have requested a savanna view. Am waiting for August hours and will then make ADR's. Hubby said yesterday he wants a character breakfast so we'll add that to the list of reservations to make - Can't wait - we know August will be hot, but we don't mind - haven't been to Disney in years -- daughter was so small she doesn't remember much about the first trip - now we're returning to celebrate her 16th birthday!

Our family (3) are patiently waiting - we arrive August 2 and leave Aug 9th - and are staying at AKL - daughter and I absolutely LOVE animals and can't wait - we have requested a savanna view. Am waiting for August hours and will then make ADR's. Hubby said yesterday he wants a character breakfast so we'll add that to the list of reservations to make - Can't wait - we know August will be hot, but we don't mind - haven't been to Disney in years -- daughter was so small she doesn't remember much about the first trip - now we're returning to celebrate her 16th birthday!

I would LOVE to have a savanna view at AKL!! What a lovely way to wake up each morning.

I would LOVE to have a savanna view at AKL!! What a lovely way to wake up each morning.

I will be in a Savannah room at Kidani Villiage (the newest AKL DVC building) from July 30-August 6th!!! Cant wait! (then 8 more days at the Boardwalk!)

But to add to this thread....I call on May 1st for reservations!! How unlucky is that?? haha

Can't wait to start my spread sheet!! Yes, I am one of them!!! I love to obsess over my Disney!!! The problem is I am Aug23 - to Sept. 6th, I can not wait!!! for Sept. too:rotfl:

Im going with my mom sister and maybe a friend from 8/14-8/21. She will let me know in the next couple of weeks.

We want to eat at the following places... but we will need to cut down on the list as we only have 7 ts meals. All of the meals will be for dinner

Le Cellier
50's Prime Time
Crystal Planace
Liberty Tree Tavern
Cape May Cafe- Clam Bake
1900 Parke Fare
Kona Cafe
Spoodles

Any suggestions will be greatly appericated!!

We are!! Aug 8-15 Poly CL. Here's what I'm thinking for ADR's:
Prime Time Lunch
Chef Mickey Dinner
Ohana Dinner
Chefs de France Lunch
Rose and Crown Dinner
Cali Grill Dinner
TRex Dinner
Would love to try Tutto as well but not sure where I'll fit it in.

We're waiting also and straddling July-August. Staying at POP 7/28-8/6 so we make our ADRs this WED! Can't wait but I wish we would have the August schedule.

Not long now - May 1st is on Friday - Woo hoo!

Im going with my mom sister and maybe a friend from 8/14-8/21. She will let me know in the next couple of weeks.

We want to eat at the following places... but we will need to cut down on the list as we only have 7 ts meals. All of the meals will be for dinner

Le Cellier
50's Prime Time
Crystal Planace
Liberty Tree Tavern
Cape May Cafe- Clam Bake
1900 Parke Fare
Kona Cafe
Spoodles

Any suggestions will be greatly appericated!!

We'll be there at the same time! :woohoo:

WAITING...WAITING...WAITING:headache:

for those theme park schedules!! My ADR day is 5/9 so I REALLY need those park hours to finalize my itinerary. We will be at CR from 8/7 - 8/15.

Just think - this time next Sunday or even Saturday, we could be making plans - isn't that exciting :)

This may sounds bad and un-dis like, but I kind of dread the August hours being released because I will begin obsessing over the trip again. I think my DH will kill me if I talk about it anymore! Now I have to decide what the best plan will be for each day and stop second guessing myself about what plan would be better. I guess if I had more time to think about it, I wouldn't mind so much:)

spread sheet?? I wish I knew how to do that! I am sure my 10yr old knows how but we are suprising her with the trip so I guess I can't ask her!!

This may sounds bad and un-dis like, but I kind of dread the August hours being released because I will begin obsessing over the trip again. I think my DH will kill me if I talk about it anymore! Now I have to decide what the best plan will be for each day and stop second guessing myself about what plan would be better. I guess if I had more time to think about it, I wouldn't mind so much:)

I'm obsessing as well, but that's because I hate not knowing if everything that I've tentatively planned these past three months (has it only really been that long?!) will work out. Once my ADRs are booked and the last few hundred dollars is paid off, I can relax. Until then though, I'm still reading everything I can, trying to make sure I'm not missing any events by booking my dinners at certain times. We know where we want to eat, and where we want to go.. and when... but we don't know if it will work out. I can't wait for it to be over, and then I can actually have a vacation! :woohoo:

We are "patiently" waiting for August hours to be posted. Our trip is 8/16-8/22 with our date to make ressies on the 15th.

QUOTE]

We are going on 8-16 as well and according to dining calculator, our 90 day mark in on Aug 18. Which is it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter