Wait you actually want to go to WDW!?! We're in!! A Feb 2013 PTR... Update 1/20

Well I think I've procrastinated enough and it's time for an update :rotfl2:

So this update will be about our plans for parks. Since we decided to save some money and not get the park hopper I had our plans all set pretty early on. Then the playoffs arrived and my parents and I started getting excited that the patriots may be in it. This of course would mean that my parents would be ditching me on Sunday to watch the game while I stayed behind with the boys at MK. Then if the pats actually won there was the fact that the MVP would be at MK for the parade on a day we weren't planning on going there. Without hoppers that would pose a problem. So we discussed plans of what if and if we would change our plans or just upgrade to hoppers. But all that brainstorming the what if was for nothing and the pats made it easy on us :rotfl2: :confused3 :lmao:

So now we have our original plan....

Sat 2/2: Arrival Day most likely head straight to Magic Kingdom

Sun 2/3: Magic Kingdom all day, and no one leaving to watch football :rotfl:

0B17C518-7626-4127-AD53-1EBEA6B176CA-10651-000006F4E786A285.jpg

Mon 2/4: DHS all day

0019F82E-22D0-432B-9F93-02B33E6399A6-10651-000006F4E1F5B6B9.jpg

Tues 2/5: Epcot

F45916D3-A83F-45EA-A283-BAD3156BB50E-10651-000006F4D781068F.jpg

Wed 2/6: Animal Kingdom

C3502174-2AC7-48CE-9C7B-B45EA626FC44-10651-000006F4DD1C0576.jpg

Thu 2/7: either DHS or Epcot depending on what the boys like best

Fri 2/8: Magic Kingdom

Sat 2/9: The boys choice for half day before we leave.

I feel pretty good about the plans, but of course would love feed back so let me know what you think! :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading along. Only 13 more days :cool1::banana::)

I was pretty disappointed when the Pats slipped to the Ravens, but that fact that it's solidified your plans gives it a silver lining! :rotfl:

Sounds like you've got a solid plan, which is always good. I think going to MK right away is a really magical way to start off the trip. Nothing like having your first pictures be in front of the castle!

emilyindisney said:
I was pretty disappointed when the Pats slipped to the Ravens, but that fact that it's solidified your plans gives it a silver lining! :rotfl:

Sounds like you've got a solid plan, which is always good. I think going to MK right away is a really magical way to start off the trip. Nothing like having your first pictures be in front of the castle!

Yes always have to look at the positive side if things atleast now we can enjoy the parks with no interruptions!

Hope you have a wonderful first visit with your adorable boys! Looking forward to hearing about it! :)

Well this will be the last update of my PTR.... Because I am typing this as I sit on am airplane headed to Atlanta. Then we will be on a short flight to Orlando and its time for Disneyworld!!!

Just a few things to update on. I found a ressie for 'Ohana!! It's on tues at 8:15pm. Kind of late but we really want to try it so we will wait. We were also able to snag a ressie for chef mickeys on Sunday night instead of crystal palace! The boys will enjoy seeing Mickey Mouse more than pooh and friends so I was happy about that!

In just a few hours we will be at the happiest place on earth. And when we get back I will get started on a TR woohoo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter