Wait Times Online?

Mobile Magic has very limited phone compatibility. I know its not available for BlackBerry or Droid phones. It looks as though its not compatible with any smart phones, but I didn't go through the whole list.

I mentioned TouringPlans.com before and would strongly encourage you to check it out ONLY because it sounds like what you're looking for. If you register you can access what they call "lines". Currently Lines for DL is free because it is still in its beta version. Its not an app, so it can be used through any mobile browser, regardless of phone.

I have a BlackBerry and have been searching for something like this for a long time. I've found one app that works with BB and its horrible. TP is the only option I've found besides the DLR mobile site which, as you mentioned, is very limited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter