Wait times during Spring Break with EP

kateandkids

Earning My Ears
Can anyone comment on the recent ride wait times? We are going to US/IOA and staying at the Hard Rock so we can take advantage of the EP's. We probably won't be doing the big coasters as my boys are a little scared, but will be doing Simpsons, Despicable Me, Spider Man, etc.

Thank you in advance!

With EP you won't need to worry about wait times.

In September Despicable Me regular line had queues of 90 minutes and over.......we were on in less than 10 minutes every time with EP. And we repeat ride a lot. Spiderman was usually the same.

Are you going this year or next?
I guess it doesn't matter- with ep your waits will not be bad, especially when you can ride then re-ride and then re-ride again if you wanted to, and still not have to rush. If you have not experienced ep yet- you are in for a great surprise! It will make such a difference in a Spring Break trip.

We are going on Wed (April 1st)! We don't get in until late that evening so we're planning on Thur,Fri and Sat in the parks with the EP. I'm so glad to read these responses!

Im guessing they must set a max amount of EPs sold each day? If they sold too many, wouldnt the EP lines get filled up just as much as the regular line?

Yes, max set of purchase EP.

Wait for EP is advertised for 15 minutes or less. Every once and awhile something can happen and wait longer. But most of the time it's 10 minutes and under.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter