Wait time apps?

*MomTo2Princesses*

Mouseketeer
What wait time apps are most people using? I can't remember what has been the most reliable and what we have used in the past. Thanks!

Lines- there are multiple reports that Disney artificially inflates wait times to move people throughout the park. They also use line stacking to make it look like the line is longer than it actually is for the same reason. Lines app cuts through that and gives real time waits. I would never use a Disney branded product to determine actual wait times at attractions, but YMMV.

The one on MDE was accurate during our trip at the beginning of the month.

I'll have to download one of these on my cell phone sometime, assuming I can on mine (not a smartphone)

Another vote for lines... I use the app all the time, usually accurate an easier to get in and out of then MDE quickly...I also like the chat in the app...mostly people in the parks talking real time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter