Wait Time app

I'm going to try the new official App. I've downloaded it and it works great, now just need to see if the wait times are correct.

The new app shows the same wait times as the signs in the park. It's going to be more accurate than apps that rely on users to update. Last week when I used it I couldn't get wait times to refresh unless I closed out the app and reopened it but it was very helpful when deciding which ride to do next.

I have tried Mousewait a couple of times, but Mousewait relies on users to submit wait times. So sometimes the wait time posted was from 4 hours ago. I'm going to use the new Disneyland app on my next trip in about a month.

I have mousewait, touringplans and the new disneyland app. I will be using them all when we go next month, it seems like the touringplans app has the posted wait time and the user wait time. I like seeing both, not sure how accurate it is yet though, and you have to subscribe to touringplans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter