• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wait List

felway17

Mouseketeer
I am planning on going over Memorial Day Weekend. I have a reservation for SSR, but I am on the waitlist for Beach Club, and the Boardwalk.

Have many people had luck, getting their wait list options fullfilled?:cool1:

We are staying at BWV in June. We were able to reserve the entire week except for June 4th. I called MS Tuesday to see if anything was available yet and a room was just released that morning. So MS was able to fulfill our BWV ressie 51 days before the waitlist day.

HTH

I was on the waitlist for Mid June. I've been checking online every once in a while and when I check last night it came through. :banana:

We are also waitlisted for the 25th of May for a 2Bdr at OKW. Today I accepted one at SSR just so we would have a place to stay but I am hoping the waitlist will come through. We are only there for the weekend so it would be a pain to have to move from OKW one night to SSR the next. Especially since I have five youngsters, one of them an infant with all the gear.

pixiedust: Here is some pixie dust for all of us on a waitlist!

Just wondering what people think my chances are now?

Currently May 5th.... check in day is May 22nd...

Any chances of moving to Beach Club Villias or Boardwalk?

Just wondering what people think my chances are now?

Currently May 5th.... check in day is May 22nd...

Any chances of moving to Beach Club Villias or Boardwalk?

You probably should call MS back. I think auto waitlist is only for 31 days out and then it stops. Call them and see if it's available or to keep waitlisitng. Don't forget, MS is open till 5:30 everyday now :goodvibes

Good luck!

How do you check ressies online? Is it in your dvc account?

Yes when you sign in look to the right for the My Membership area. Then click on "view vacation details" This shows your upcoming trips. I happened to look there on April 26 and found my waitlist had gone through and I did not get the mailed confirmation until 5-5-08. So I knew long before the mailed confirmations for the wait list arrived at my house.

Yes when you sign in look to the right for the My Membership area. Then click on "view vacation details" This shows your upcoming trips. I happened to look there on April 26 and found my waitlist had gone through and I did not get the mailed confirmation until 5-5-08. So I knew long before the mailed confirmations for the wait list arrived at my house.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter