Wait list question...

O&PsDad

Earning My Ears
I'm currently on a waiting list for a 1bd standard view at BWV for check-in on Apr. 18th. I noticed on the Disney room reservations site, 1bds are available for cash ressies at BWV right now. How long before the check-in date, if ever, do these unreserved cash rooms go to DVC to fill wait list requests?

I'm currently on a waiting list for a 1bd standard view at BWV for check-in on Apr. 18th. I noticed on the Disney room reservations site, 1bds are available for cash ressies at BWV right now. How long before the check-in date, if ever, do these unreserved cash rooms go to DVC to fill wait list requests?
They don't, as a rule. Rooms available for cash are separate from those available for points.

Most of the cash availability is the result of DVC members using their points for a non-DVC option, such as a cruise on the DCL or a stay at the GF. DVC sends the equivalent number of room nights to CRO to "pay" for the members' non DVC Resort choices.

Since your waitlist did not come through at the 30-31 day mark, I don't think there is much chance that it will. Standard view rooms for the spring beak season are tough to get if you don't or can't call right at 11 months. Hope I'm wrong and yours comes through. Good luck..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter