Wait List Question

MicheleC

DVC Member--BWV and BL
I tried to book my vacation for October this past week and the dates that I want at the BWV (my home resort) were o.k. except for one day mid-weekt that was unavailable. I wasn't sure how the wait list works. Isn't it strange that just one day wasn't available--and it was before the 7 month window so I'm surprised I had a problem. I really wanted that week because other family members are going that week. Should I get on a wait list? Right now I switched to the week before...can I keep the other reservation tentatively and be on the wait list for teh week I want or do I have to cancel the other reservation to be allowed on the wait list? Does anyone know. I thought of trying to switch to teh Beach Club Villas but my husband really wants to stay at BWV because of the view of the fireworks and such...any help or advice on what to do??? I didn't think I'd have these kind of problems once I joined DVC.

Michele

You can keep your reservation for the first week and waitlist for the next week. Or you can reserve your original week and waitlist for just the one day. Personally, I would keep your reservation you have currently and put your name on the waitlist for the next week. You can specify that you will only take a reservation that fits the whole week, and they can book it automatically if it becomes available. Just talk to MS about what you want to do, they are very helpful and will talk you through it. Good luck -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter