• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wait list for excursions?

Griffith6

Mouseketeer
We were unable to get an excursion at 90 day point that we really want - does DCL have a wait list or way to track if someone cancels?

Extended dog sledding in Juneau (disney exclusive) - I really wanted more time with the dogs but had to book the shorter trip due to lack of availability

There are wait lists. We needed to cancel an excursion while on our Alaskan Cruise and ended not having to pay for it because someone from the "wait list" took our place.

Also keep checking at least once per week. We didn't get a couple of the excursions we wanted for our Northern European cruise when I first booked at 105 days. I've now managed to get all of the ones I wanted, many of them within the 90 day timeframe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter