Wahlburger's--Orlando

I didn't even know that they were opening an Orlando location....but after sharing the news with my guys, DH is itching to go.

I will definitely report back if we happen to make it there in April. Its downtown (near the Amway Center) so I'm thing maybe an afternoon riding the swan boats on Lake Eola and then dinner at Wahlburgers :) .

Hm. I didn't even know they opened other locations outside of the original. I used to live near the original. At first I was put off because I went right when they opened and the food was not good at all. There were mere traces of the toppings I ordered, for instance: I ordered onions and there were five tiny squares of onion- I wasn't even sure it was onion. And I paid for them to be on there, it wasn't like they were free. The turkey burger was paper thin and the edges chewy, also the tater tots were mostly uncooked. But it was their first week open, so I cut them some slack and went back many times since, but it's just okay. I never ordered the turkey burger again. I'd rather go there with the kids than a fast food restaurant, but I'd have to say that it ranks below Tasty Burger, Shake Shack, Five Guys and all those burger restaurants.

I would also guess that it doesn't have the same panache because you don't see the Wahlbergs around like you would in Hingham. But I stopped going to the place ever since the TV show started because it instantly became crowded all the time.

Tip: if they do they same down there as they do up here, they give the kids a lot of fries with the kids meal and fries are not included with the other burgers, so I always just mooch off the kids ;) Also, they have a boozy "adult frappes" which I always wanted to try, but we always sat in the counter service section, where you can't order alcohol. My go to is the "Our Burger".

I've been to the one in Hingham. It was pretty good. My adult frappe was awesome! We didn't get there very often because it was about 2 hours away but we tried to stop in when we were in the area. I'm excited to have one so close now that we have moved back to FL. They actually have several Wahlburgers now. I hear they're opening as soon as next week.

I liked the Hingham location. Frappes and Tater Tots were really good. I'm not making a special trip from Tampa but if I was in the area I would definitely go. We did see Paul go back and forth between his restaurants like he does on the show. He looks nothing like Donny or Mark but you know they are brothers.

We will be there in early June, I just can't wait to try it!
We're also looking forward to the Sweet Factory (Sugar Factory?). I'll be doing my research this next month!

We have one here in NY .
There burgers are yummy...so are the fries.
Make sure to get the thanksgiving burger for the table to share.
Onion are also good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter