• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wagon Ride

Cdnmom6

Mouseketeer
I know the wagon rides are first come first served do you have to get there really early for this? Are they packed? We arrive Dec 8 and it was how we were planning to spend our first night but I am hoping its not too crazy.... What times are they offered in December and would you be able to fit in Chip and Dale campfire before? Are they close together? Alternately how much is it to rent a golf cart? Is it convenient to campfire? Thanks!!

Normally being there 30 minutes prior is plenty of time. It starts at 7PM. The campfire also starts around this time. By the time you get done on the ride the movie will be in progress. Chip and Dale will be gone. It is about a 5 minute bus ride between the two. Golf carts are about $60.00 per day + tax to rent/ no hourly rentals. About a 5 minute ride from rental to campfire.

I see that they are having sleigh rides Dec 1 to Dec 30. I'm not sure if this is in addition to or instead of the wagon ride. Here is full info and phone # if no one else has more info.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/recreation/trailride.htm#sleigh

Have a magical vacation. :santa:

I think Denise is right on in her advise. What I can tell you is I have seen some of the wagons packed full but most of the time they are less then half full. hope that helps.

Dave

Is there a nine o'clock wagon ride we can take? This Saturday night dec 8

Does snyone know which loops they come through? We have stayed in 600 before and saw them but this trip we are in 1000 but have not seen them come through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter