Wackiest Reason You Ever Had To Call The Cops!

When I worked fast food we had to call the cops often.
Once a lady passed out drunk in the drive thru, not only was she passed out she had a HUGE ax in the seat beside her.
I'm pretty sure she wasn't a lumberjack, but you never know.

OMG - thats really scary - but really funny too!

I called the non emergency number when a hawk flew into a tree and came crashing down on the street. the cop helped me put him in a box. I tried calling a wildlife place, but they were closed. He died by the next morning.

One other time I called 911 because I smelled smoke and saw ash floating in the air. We have woods right near our house and I couldn't tell where the smoke and ash were coming from. I checked out my house top to bottom and even went outside to see if it was my house on fire!!

The cops came along with the firetruck, turns out a neighbor behind us was burning brush. I saw in the paper a week or two later that they arrested the man because he was burning brush on town property. (we have greenland space between out homes. I could not see him from our yard, it wasn't until I went with the police behind our 6 ft fence did we see the guy.

I felt really bad and to this day my husband teases me about my getting our neighbor arrested!!

Chicago526 said:
See, I knew there was a reason I live in an urban area. My biggest wildlife problem is the squirels stealing my strawberries out of my garden!
Well? Did you call the police? :rotfl2:

Kathi OD said:
The cop told us not to worry about it, as evidently we brought the dog in when he started to bark, but that we should be worried about the crazy neighbor taking videos of a dog that barked at nothing.
Your dog isn't barking at nothing. He's barking at your crazy neighbor hiding in his house with a video camera ;)

Someone stole MY garbage can & I called the cops;)

It really happened-my huge plastic can was gone.

But it was at the house across the street (where the "bad" teens lived) and they had BURNED it!

Even tho it was there, half melted, the cops said they could do nothing.:confused3

Someone stole MY garbage can & I called the cops;)

It really happened-my huge plastic can was gone.

But it was at the house across the street (where the "bad" teens lived) and they had BURNED it!

Even tho it was there, half melted, the cops said they could do nothing.:confused3

OMG - thats horrible! Did you tell their parents? Did they care??

This is kind of bizarre but anyway...

When I was in college MANY years ago I got out of the the shower and went to get dressed. Literally all the "pretty" panties and bras were gone! The only thing left were the granny panties.

It creeped me out so I called the police and my roommate (at work). The police had me describe the things missing; so embarressing! Anyway, my roomate just for the summer came home immediately, and closed his bedroom door for a long time. The police officer asked me how well I knew my roommate. I said we were just sharing the apartment for the summer and he was a friend of a friend of mine. He proceeded to tell me he thought the roommate may enjoy cross dressing a little based on his demenor and I may want to look for my things in his room! My roommate went back to work several hours later. I did not see him until the next day I came home after work and his stuff was gone!!!:eek: He moved out.

Needless to say I never found my undies and somewhere in NC I think a man is vacuming with my under garments on!:rotfl:

I didn't make the call, but my father living 30 minutes away did. I'm a single mom with two girls and this was four years ago. It was late at night and the dachshund had something or someone cornered in the garage. She was insanely barking and we couldn't see what it was but could hear major noise coming from its direction. So, my dad not knowing what's going on, calls the sheriff's department. TWO cars come to our driveway, open the garage, and....it's a possum!! One of the two deputies was scared to death, but it finally was chased out. Now...I'm sure that made for some interesting conversation at the station.

This is kind of bizarre but anyway...

When I was in college MANY years ago I got out of the the shower and went to get dressed. Literally all the "pretty" panties and bras were gone! The only thing left were the granny panties.

It creeped me out so I called the police and my roommate (at work). The police had me describe the things missing; so embarressing! Anyway, my roomate just for the summer came home immediately, and closed his bedroom door for a long time. The police officer asked me how well I knew my roommate. I said we were just sharing the apartment for the summer and he was a friend of a friend of mine. He proceeded to tell me he thought the roommate may enjoy cross dressing a little based on his demenor and I may want to look for my things in his room! My roommate went back to work several hours later. I did not see him until the next day I came home after work and his stuff was gone!!!:eek: He moved out.

Needless to say I never found my undies and somewhere in NC I think a man is vacuming with my under garments on!:rotfl:

:lmao: OMG, that's hilarious!!

Not too long after we moved into our house, I was driving home from work and managed to run out of gas...at a stoplight. So I get out and lock the doors, while I try to find some place to make a phone call from.

I locked the keys in my car. :faint:
I ended up borrowing a passerby's cell to call 911 so the police could help me unlock my car and block off traffic so I could get it into a nearby grocery store parking lot.

Was at the Jersey shore last summer and heard a noise on the side of my house. A Drunk guy was urinated in the bushes next to our house. Funny thing is no one was at the houses on either side of us and ours had all the lights on! I called the cops as we all were surprised that someone sneaked up on us so quietly! Scared the heck out of us. We called the cops and took the guys plate, by then he had gone but im sure they found him down the road.

I heard a loud BANG, and the power in my house flickered. I looked outside and the whole block's power was going on and off. I thought a car must have slammed into a telephone pole or a transformer or a house blew up or something; it was so loud! I called the police because I thought there was an accident.

Police came within minutes since a bunch of neighbors had called. It turned out that a loose balloon hit the electric wires. We were having a dry spell and the balloon must have hit in such a way to explode and cause a power surge in the whole neighborhood! :laughing:

Personally, I've only ever called the cops twice. Once was the other night when I was driving home from my fiance's house and I got behind a drunk driver (posted a thread here about that). The other time was about a year ago when there was a "situation" with my best friend and her fiance and I was scared that he had done something to hurt her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter