Waaaaaaaaa! I want to go to Vistana Villages again!!

gillytwins

Earning My Ears
We went in April 2002 and spent around $83 a night for 7 nights.
We had an absolute blast staying in the 1 bedroom deluxe. It was perfect for our family. The zero depth pool was exactly what we want for our then 18mo son. We checked the rates a few weeks ago for next year and they were $96/night. We should have booked right then and there because now they are up to $131 and $164/night! We just can't spend that much. I am so upset. Everyone was looking forward to going there again. Does anyone have any suggestions for resorts that are comparable but lower in price. We definitely need a kitchen and would prefer a zero depth pool. Three little ones pretty much makes those two things a necessity. I hope you disney lovers have some answers for me. Thanks!!!!

I booked the Vistana Resort for our trip next April for $89 / night through the Sheraton website....

BFox,

Was this a "speical rate" or what cuz the regular rate is way more.

Herc.

It was a Government Rate...I had to go back and look at my confirmation. I've made and cancelled so many reservations because of our vacation date change - I couldn't remember!

Did you try hotelkingdom.com?

Sometimes their rates are lower than the Sheraton websites.

Herc.

Keep checking on hotelkingdom.com. The same thing happend with us - it was 189 when I wanted to book, then dropped to 129, then 105 (for the 2 bedroom). Don't give up on VV!:)

Hi gillytwins

I have a ? about the vistana villages if you dont mind answering, my family will be staying there next March , my husband, daughter and myself and we have a 1 bedroom deluxe reserved. Can you tell me about this room? Anything would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Just a thought on the tug website. www.tug.com several timeshare owners have their weeks up for rent. I saw one week in April 2003 (the 25th I think) that someone is renting for $600. Just go to the classified ads and look on Florida Orlando. If you are going for a week it could be another option for you.
They also have other timeshares in the Orlando area to rent. I have heard good things about the Hilton timeshares, they are over by Sea World.

Sharbear

We booked a two bedrom through Hotel Kingdom for $120.00 a night with the 7th night free...I feel we got a great rate! This was for October/November

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter