VWL Waitlist ?

studog100

Mouseketeer
Originally I had Nov27-Dec6 at SSR. Studio. Yesterday i was able to get switch Nov 27-Dec1 (1st 4 nights) to VWL. No more days were available. I thought it would have been the opposite considering it being thxgiving wkend. But no. i Had no problems getting the 1st 4 nights.

I'm not able to get on a waitlist for Dec 1 -6 just yet but what do u think my chances are for getting it all by vacation time?

Why is it so busy Dec1 and on and not Thxgiving? Is something going on?

Thanks

The lodge (IMO) is the most spectacular of all the resorts when decorated for Christmas. It is also the smallest DVC resort and, as I learned recently when I had to waitlist 3 of my 5 nights at 10 months out, owners really use the 11 month window to reserve for the holiday season.:santa:

The first 2 weeks of December are Adventure Season - cheaper time of year to go - all of the World is decorated for Christmas, you can go to all of the holiday activities - and you get to come home to the lodge and villas with their roaring fireplaces. What could be better than that?:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter