1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

VWL views?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by nelsonkg, Feb 18, 2013.

1. nelsonkg

nelsonkg Mouseketeer

First VWL stay , we are booked in a studio what room request do you think I should make?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. sissy1

sissy1 Mouseketeer

Just got back a couple of days ago and we stayed at VWL. I think all the views are of the trees. We were in 3510 and could see the walkways to the villas and to the lodge and to the bus stop and the tops of trees. Loved the resort, very peaceful!

4. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Nothing special about any of the views at VWL. If you were making a request I'd consider if I wanted to be near or away from the elevators.

5. Lynn57

Lynn57 DIS Veteran

I was on the first floor right near the door to the pool and had a patio of trees (room 1535). I don't think there is one room that has a better view than another because it's mostly woods.

6. AshleeH

AshleeH DIS Veteran

We had a view of trees and into our corner neighbors room. My least favorite hotel we've stayed at, but only because we felt cramped and the theming is pretty much like the area where we live, so it didn't feel like as much of a vacation.

I agree with PPs, I don't think there's any good view because the entire place is surrounded by trees. I could be wrong though.