• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VWL room locations

stevepete

<font color=FF66FF>Gets excited when it comes to t
Having not stayed at WL before I'm wondering what room locations people like. Is there one floor that you think is better than another, are there better views, is one end of the building a better choice :confused3. Basiclly anything you can share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I always request near elevator and pool view. "Near elevator" is my first priority since it saves some walking down the halls. If you are staying in a studio, the laundry room is on the 1st floor, so you might want to request that floor.:laundy: I prefer to be on an upper floor, because I use the balcony more than I use the patio.

Most of the views are trees, trees and more trees. There are a few villas with a view of the lake through the trees and some have pool views with trees all around.

We've stayed on the fifth floor, the fourth, and the first. The first floor was convenient. We were on the Lodge side, so the music was loud enough for us to hear it while we sat on our little patio. Loved it. The fifth floor is nice, too, with tree views and a real sense of privacy. One time on the fifth, we had a pool view, and that was wonderful, too.....

We love the VWL. I always ask for a lake/pool side view. I started doing this because I had little ones that napped in the afternoon and the other side of the building was hit by the sun. Now we ask for it just because we like that side. I like the higher floors because you can see alittle of the lake and I think it is a nicer view or I like looking at the quiet pool. We had the first floor once and I would want that again because there was outside work going on, so there was several workers walking back and forth. We felt like we had to keep the curtains closed to get any privacy. Of course if there is nothing going on, it was nice sitting on the patio. We also had several visitors including lizards, rabbits and ducks. My kids love this.

We've stayed their twice and have requested woods view room - higher floor "otter pond view".

Both times we had great views of the castle in the distance and the monorail. We could lean out from the balcony and watch the water parade and could enter in the door closest to the boat launch for the quickest route to the room.

We've stayed their twice and have requested woods view room - higher floor "otter pond view".

Both times we had great views of the castle in the distance and the monorail. We could lean out from the balcony and watch the water parade and could enter in the door closest to the boat launch for the quickest route to the room.

You can't see MK/castle from the VWL. The WL blocks the view. You can see the Electric Water parade through the trees a little bit for those few rooms with a pool/lake/trees view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter