• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VWL points to rent @ $12 pp - pls read

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a studio for October 10th -16th at AKL either view even club is fine.

There is nothing available at AKL for all 6 nights. The DVC reservation system is offering a studio at Saratoga Springs as an alternate option for 90 points.

Denis

:surfweb:
Hi,

I have rented here several times in the past and each time with great results.

Thanks,

Denis

UPDATE: 170 VWL & 2 BCV remaining.
100 BCV points were transferred.
30 VWL points were rented.
39 VWL points were rented.
48 BCV points were rented.

I am new to this.....i need beach club resort june 10-17 with 2 adults 2 kids ....none of us have been here. My brother uses this forum and told me about it. Can you help me out with your points?

:surfweb:

I am new to this.....i need beach club resort june 10-17 with 2 adults 2 kids ....none of us have been here. My brother uses this forum and told me about it. Can you help me out with your points?

Hi,

The only thing I can see for that timeframe is a studio at Saratoga Springs for 118 points. After that you would have to move up to a 1 bedroom which is almost twice that. Oh, and the 1 bedroom is not at Beach Club, either.

Denis

I am looking for Animal Kingdom points for a value room for Sept 30 through October 6. Thank you.

Hi!

I am looking for studio, or 1BR if studios not available, for any DVC resort for Friday -Sunday nights November 7-8-9th. I have listed my preferences (top one most desirable) below. I am not a DVC owner but can provide references if you like.

BCV
BWV
BLT
GF (studio only, wish I could afford 1BR)
OKW
VWL
AK
SSR

I will be attending the wine and dine half marathon so prefer the Epcot resorts, but truly just excited to finally be staying at a DVC after all of these years visiting Disney.

Thank you for checking,
Brenda ºOº

Hi there,

My husband, two kids (plus infant), and I are planning a 2-night trip either Tues 4/8 and Wed 4/9 or Tues 4/29 and Wed 4/30. We are within driving distance, so our dates are flexible.

We would love to stay at VWL, so we'd need 34 pts for 2 nights in a deluxe studio.

Is what I'm hoping for available for rent?

Thanks!
Emily

Hi Emily,

Sorry for the delay. No studios are available at VWL for either time period. There are availabilities at AKL, OKW, and SSR, but I know you specified VWL.

Sorry,

Denis

Hi there,

My husband, two kids (plus infant), and I are planning a 2-night trip either Tues 4/8 and Wed 4/9 or Tues 4/29 and Wed 4/30. We are within driving distance, so our dates are flexible.

We would love to stay at VWL, so we'd need 34 pts for 2 nights in a deluxe studio.

Is what I'm hoping for available for rent?

Thanks!
Emily

Looking for a studio for one night VWL. Check in 11/21-11/22. Just trying to add a night before checking into VGF 11/22. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter