VWL or CR

farmermom

Earning My Ears
Looking at going the week after Thanksgiving this year. 2 adults and 3 kids ages 9, 7, and 5. Options are either Deluxe Studio villa at WL or CR Garden Wing. Which would you choose and why? Thanks!

Looking at going the week after Thanksgiving this year. 2 adults and 3 kids ages 9, 7, and 5. Options are either Deluxe Studio villa at WL or CR Garden Wing. Which would you choose and why? Thanks!

I'd go with CR Garden Wing because of more room. Plus two real beds instead of just one. The studio at VWL has one queen bed, one double sleeper sofa and a murphy bed (bigger than a crib, smaller than a twin). CR will have two real queen beds and a day bed (about twin sized).

Plus you can walk to the MK from the CR, but you have to take a bus or boat from VWL.

Thanks for the input. I like the theme and decor at WL, but CR has the monorail to Epcot and walking to MK. Decisions, decisions!

Just a heads up
CR doesn't have a Monorail line that goes to Epcot. You have to transfer to the Monorail to Epcot at the Ticket and Transportation Center
My vote goes to WL, it's so beautiful, the kids love it, me too :love:

CR for space and access to the theme parks. Yes, the theme is much nicer at WL, IMHO, but I would not want to be in a studio with 5 people. VWL studio is 356 sq. feet. CR standard is 422 square feet. That's a big difference. Plus at CR, you'll get two queens and a day bed. VWL, a queen, a pull-out sofa and a pull-down bed. That doesn't sound very comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter