VWL - Not sure is there is a need for a specific room request.

JPC

Mouseketeer
Staying there the week of 12/23. Looking at the layout it seems the view is trees mostly. Besides asking for a top floor room near the main lodge (for a short walk to the boat) what else should I be considering? Thanks.

I know you can't make a request but it is for when I check in.

A few rooms at VWL overlook the quiet pool, and a bit of Bay Lake. All else is woods view, as you said.

When I stay at VWL, all I request is upper floor, close to elevator. For me, that covers it.

Oh, and you certainly can make requests. Just call MS and have them put on your reservation. The DVC resorts don't accept faxes, but MS has always taken requests by phone.

I wouldn't reccomend requesting a specific room though. Make your request general, like near elevator and top floor, but don't request a specific room, because they will have no idea WHY you want that specific room.

I agree with the previous posts. VWL is probably the only resort where we don't make a room request.

I don't even bother with the "near the elevator" request but just ask for top floor. None of the rooms are all THAT far away, anyway. I guess that might eliminate the dumpster view though.

Changing the topic to Christmas dinner at VWL. What restaurant there would be your pick? I am not worried about missing a character dinner if they are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter