DSC_0225.jpg

BLT
DSC_0226.jpg
DSC_0231.jpg

DiznyDi and DiznyDad along with teapot and Mr. teapot
DSC_0233.jpg
DSC_0236.jpg

Our groupie meet!!
L to R standing Muushka,, Liz(our DF), TammyNC, DiznyDi, Mr. Muushka, William(our DF), Inkmahm, Dynaguy, Wildernessdad, Jesse(WDs DS), Mr. keliblue, Casey(our DS) Kneeling L to R DiznyDad, Amelia(WDs DGD) keliblue, Mrs. Wildernessdad and jimmytammy Flat teapot and flat Mr. teapot joined us in the middle!
DSC_0241.jpg
DSC_0243.jpg

This are shots of us with friends from Orlando. We went with them to Gaylord Palms Resort to see the Christmas show.
DSC_0383.jpg
DSC_0382.jpg
DSC_0379.jpg
DSC_0377.jpg
DSC_0376.jpg
DSC_0368.jpg
DSC_0365.jpg

Thanks for all the great pics JT! I need a footer for the groupie pic. I only recognize a few familiar faces. No DD on this trip? I have a feeling she's at home anxiously awaiting the return of her soldier. :lovestruc

Thanks for all the great pics JT! I need a footer for the groupie pic. I only recognize a few familiar faces. No DD on this trip? I have a feeling she's at home anxiously awaiting the return of her soldier. :lovestruc

You are right, DD is home, working and pining for her soldier. She is on the way today to see him graduate from his AIT training at Ft. Lee in VA.

I will post names by one of the groupie pics...sorry:blush:

DSC_0224.jpg
DSC_0225.jpg

BLT
DSC_0226.jpg
DSC_0231.jpg

DiznyDi and DiznyDad along with teapot and Mr. teapot
DSC_0233.jpg
DSC_0236.jpg

Our groupie meet!!
L to R standing Muushka,, Liz(our DF), TammyNC, DiznyDi, Mr. Muushka, William(our DF), Inkmahm, Dynaguy, Wildernessdad, Jesse(WDs DS), Mr. keliblue, Casey(our DS) Kneeling L to R DiznyDad, Amelia(WDs DGD) keliblue, Mrs. Wildernessdad and jimmytammy Flat teapot and flat Mr. teapot joined us in the middle!
DSC_0241.jpg
DSC_0243.jpg

Oh You Guys, You made me cry!
I just can't wait to share this with Mr TeaPot and my girls
Words can't express how grateful I am to have found all of you
in the special cyber/real world of true kindred spirits

You all are the best!
What a great Christmas present
Thanks So Much :grouphug:

Oh You Guys, You made cry!
I just can't wait to share this with Mr TeaPot and my girls
Words can't express how grateful I am to have found all of you
in the special cyber/real world of true kindred spirits

You all are the best!
What a great Christmas present
Thanks So Much :grouphug:

Oh TP, we loved those Flat Tea Pots that you sent! So glad you joined us!

Next Dec, lets make it for real!:goodvibes

LOVED LOVED LOVED all the pics !!!! Thank you for posting JT !!!! Loved the stand-in photos of Joy and Mr Teapot !!!!! Dizny Di and Dad---you both look fantastic !!!! I don't even need to ask if you're all having fun---it's all over your faces ! Happy Holidays Groupie pals !!!!

Sharon, sounds like you had a blast! 14 nights at VWL, thats as good as it gets.

Agreed!!! This was the first time that we've spent all 14 nights in the same room. Previous 2 week trips have all been split stays. Granted we were in a studio the night before our 14N, but that was so few hours I don't count that.

WL is our favorite resort, & had been dreaming of a Christmas trip there for 12 years. Our stay being longer lent itself to really being able to relax & enjoy the resort. We got to be flag family one morning & enjoyed continental breakfast at the Old Faithful Club.

Early on in our stay I noticed water on the kitchen floor. Turns out something was loose in the piping and it was quite the mess. I was afraid that they might relocate us if the problem couldn't be easily fixed. I love that room & didn't want to move. :rotfl: Was easily fixed & I was happy as clam.

Really wished we could have come to the Dismeet on the 8th to meet you all, but that was the day we were headed back to MCO.

Ha! As soon as you said I hope I get THE room I knew exactly what room you were going to say! That is the room we had last year at Christmas and I'm praying for it again this year. Now that you're gone I guess I might have a shot! Glad to hear you had a nice trip.

lol. When is your trip to VWL? I hope you get the room too!

Yesterday we went to MK, then back to OKW. We had lunch at Kona,very good. Monorail was down so we had to boat over to MK from Poly. Hung around MK for about 4 hrs, played Sorcerers game more, rode a few rides. We really havent done a lot over the last 2 weeks as far as riding a lot, or seeing a lot of shows. Dont get me wrong, love being here, but we just have taken things so easy, yet we have walked a ton. Its funny, cause we should really packed it all in, yet we havent. Does that make sense?

After MK, we were hungry(all that walking)so we ate at Olivias, very good too!
Then DS and I played pool at the OKW HH and T made a bracelet while waiting for us.

Hanging out in the room right now, may go to Epcot/HS for awhile, maybe grab a bite at ESPN, then head over to meet the groupies at VWL and hoping for no rain tonight so the hayride can happen. If the rain comes, we will have a dry place in the Carolewood Pacific Room:thumbsup2

JT, if you ever get opportunity to order the Pot Roast Chef's Special I recommend it at Olivias.

I spoke to Muushka a little bit ago ! Thanks so much for updating me on wagon ride. Hope to see you at the Lodge tonight !!! My airport shuttle driver is speeding me down the airport to the Philly airport !

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Had chance to be the Flag family with Muushka and her DH (thanks Muushka)
What a wonderful experience with great people :goodvibes

Loved all the pictures of the groupies!!

Maybe next year I can finally get to the lodge in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter