VWL availability

ilovefh

Is it Disney time yet?
Quick question-

I've never stayed at VWL but we are thinking of possibly booking two studios there at the tail end of F&WF. I know this is the smallest DVC resort. I can't call 'till tuesday so I was checking to see what everyone thought about my chances. We'd want one stuido for Sunday-Sunday and one for Wed-Sunday. Our backup is SSR (we'd like a food court). I think what I will try if they are booked is booking at SSR (or whatever is available) and then putting us on the waitlist and have MS cancel our other ressie if VWL becomes available.

Thanks for any info you can give!

This year in October/November????? I think you might be too late. Maybe even for SSR.

Well that's what they get for waiting until now to decide to go! :confused3 No, my parents were actually waiting to hear if they got early retirement before they commited to a trip, so since they just found out they got it they are ready to go on vacation now! What does anyone think of the odds of OKW? I don't think anyone in our group cares where we stay (I'd prefer OKW because of the two beds!) but I think my dad would like the food court at SSR. As my mom told him today that she could eat breakfast in the room he rolled his eyes!

I'm going to VWL on the 5th thru 13th and secured what they said were the last 4 studios for that week and we booked over 4 months ago. Might be tough even on a waitlist.

We've been WL'd for a VWL studio since early June for 12/10 thru 12/14. When we booked, all that was avail was SSR, OKW & BWV Pref (since have gotten Stand via WL). Good Luck.

We're waitlisted for VWL for 10/16-10/21 we booked in Mid July for F&W and all they had was SSR.

Thanks for all the input! It helped me to prepare my family! I called today and the only thing they had was a grand villa at SSR for the last two nights of our trip :headache: So I put us on a waitlist for OKW or SSR and booked Pop Century with my Cast discount as a back up. After a bit I got to thinking about what my dad wanted out of a resort this trip...a food court. So I called MS back and booked POR for us. A few more points...but it makes him happy! And now I read that moderates have fridges in them so I'm happy! So it worked out better than if I had gotten OKW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter