• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

vow renewal ceremony

saksn4

Mouseketeer
My family will be traveling to WDW in June 2017 with another family. The other couple was married at WDW and like to have a vow renewal ceremony. I believe the officiant from their ceremony is still practicing at WDW. (I don't know his name, but the other couple believes he is still there!) Both of our families already have our resort reservations. I have checked into Disney website, but the packages are much more $ than they wanted to spend. I am looking for suggestions! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your help!

Did you check out the Swan/Dolphin wedding info? It's cheaper than going through Disney directly but still very pretty and close.

Ask the weddings and honeymoon board, they're awesome. I'm getting married there next fall and found a place close to Disney that is much more budget friendly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter