Vow renewal at Wilderness Lodge?

HeyKoolaid

Mermaid off the port bow!
DS and I are celebrating our 25th next year, so we are starting to plan. Our favorite "home" at Disney is the Wilderness Lodge, and it is such a beautiful resort that I can imagine a number of locations for a vow renewal. Has anyone else done this at WL? If so, any information about your experience would be appreciated.

You can have a VR at WL using the Memories package through Disney Fairytale Weddings check out their website for all the details.

We are looking at Sunrise Terrace at the Wilderness Lodge too. I think that's the only location at that resort you can have a ceremony at.
It's very small, like only 10 including yourselves can be there. Which is totally fine with us, we are not having anything big & bold because that's just not us.

I just did a general search on google for pictures & video for Wilderness Lodge or Sunrise Terrace Disney Wedding. That's how I have been finding a lot of my info, as well as just doing a lot of research here, thru DFTW site & the Passporter's ebook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter