• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vow renewal at Castaway Cay

MandyMommytoReaghan

Mouseketeer
:cool1: Hi Everybody! Just brainstorming as usual tonight and was thinking how romantic it would be to renew our wedding vows at Castaway Cay. Does anybody have any idea of how much this would cost and is it just a simple little ceremony? Any information would be greatly appreciated! TIA :cheer2:

I believe they only do vow renewels onboard on days at sea. The price is around $1000 and you get cake, music, flowers, etc. Definitely check out their website for more info.

Shell

On the 7 night cruise, the vow renewals are done in the lounge on the at sea days. On the 4 night cruise, the vow renewal is in the lounge on Nassau day. Not sure about the 3 nite. The captain will set the date and time (4:30 or 5:15 roughly) Prices for 2006 are not out yet, but they ran around $1,000 in addition to the price of the cruise for 2005. We are renewing our vows on the June 18, 2006 four nite cruise when my DH returns from deployment.

We are renewing our vows in October '06 and it is my understanding from speaking with the staff at Disney Weddings that vow renewals onboard can only be done during sea days onboard -- not on CC. :(

:sad2: I am sad now! I was hoping for CC vow renewal, but maybe on the ship would be just as nice. The picture of Amelia, I am guessing that is the beautiful little angels name, is Gorgeous. I hope she has fun meeting Mickey and Minnie :wave2:

MandyMommytoReaghan said:
:sad2: I am sad now! I was hoping for CC vow renewal, but maybe on the ship would be just as nice. The picture of Amelia, I am guessing that is the beautiful little angels name, is Gorgeous. I hope she has fun meeting Mickey and Minnie :wave2:
Yes, her name is Amelia. ::MinnieMo She'll be about a year and a half for Mommy and Daddy's vow renewal. We must find her a pretty princess dress for the ceremony. :sunny:

Melody,

What cruise will you be on? We'll be sailing Oct 21-28, 2006 and plan to renew our vows for our 10th anniversary.

Shell

J&ADisneyMom said:
Melody,

What cruise will you be on? We'll be sailing Oct 21-28, 2006 and plan to renew our vows for our 10th anniversary.

Shell
We'll be there the week before you!!! :sunny:
I hope we both have beautiful weather and smoooooooth sailing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter