• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vote For This Site!!! NOW NO 1!

hmmmm. wdwinfo is #10....shouldn't it and the DIS be combined? Or are they not since the DIS does have it's own address??? :confused3

ibouncetoo said:
hmmmm. wdwinfo is #10....shouldn't it and the DIS be combined? Or are they not since the DIS does have it's own address??? :confused3

I noticed this also and agree they should be combined! I voted for Disboards since that one was the highest.

pyramid2000 said:
I noticed this also and agree they should be combined! I voted for Disboards since that one was the highest.

Me too :thumbsup2

Hi everyone. I'm the webmaster at TheDisneyPortal and just want to thank Andrew for posting the message and thanks everyone for the feedback.

To ibouncetoo and pyramid2000: Currently Disboards and WDWInfo are separate because they are indeed on separate domains. Of course, if it makes more sense to you to create a combined listing, I think I should create one of those someday. But TheDisneyPortal is just getting started so please allow me some time. Thank you!! :)

By the way, the real reason I focus on domains right now is that I'm pulling info from Google and Alexa to create the ranking. It's a technical matter, but for now it's easier just to create a ranking for domains.

Thanks again for the feedback and I'll be sure to create a combined listing someday once I get things figured out :)

Putting my vote in.. :thumbsup2

Also had to say I agree that the WDWinfo and DISboards should be combined...even if it's diffrent domains...it leads to the SAME boards. :teeth: I wonder how much the placement would change to have them put together?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter