Volcano Bay predicted to open as scheduled?

Eddie512

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm trying to plan for next July (Independence day). Does US usually open things on time? Or do you assume there will be delays like other parks coughcoughDisneycough. Do the experts predict that Volcano will need a full day next summer? Or do they open in phases so it will not take a full day initially?

That was like 4 questions, ha! Somehow I became the chief planner for a large diverse group and we are trying to get our ducks in a row. Many thanks if anyone has insight or even just predictions!

Universal is usually quite good. There is nothing too new and difficult with the water park, so I assume it will open on time.

Baring some tragedy- you'll be fine.
Considering Kong was supposed to open in the summer and had softs in the spring- and frozen was supposed to open in the spring and opened in the summer basically summarizes the difference in the parks.

On the flip-side, F&F got delayed- but they gave us over a years notice beforehand.

I want to say volcano bay should be opening in March (although they are officially saying June 1)

A few months back, UO advertised packages to the UK for start up date of June 1, 2017

It included Volcano Bay

So we know that late spring Vbay will be open to all
Probably see it opened prior to that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter