• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VMK's Gingerbread House Not Yet Judged List

Awesome to see people being judged today! I've updated the list and it seems we only have three rooms left. :cool1:

Briar: I posted a pic on the "I've been judged" thread.

Yes, I found you. I've been keeping my eye on that thread, too. ;)

I also have no flag as many of u know already
Poohdent

Nor have others: Evoulie & froggie-p

that is a start of others i know :goodvibes

:confused3

I also have no flag as many of u know already
Poohdent

Nor have others: Evoulie & froggie-p

that is a start of others i know :goodvibes

:confused3

Poohdent, I added yours and Evoulie. If froggie-p still hasn't been judged, please tell him or her to post and I'll add that room, too.
Thanks!

Poohdent, I added yours and Evoulie. If froggie-p still hasn't been judged, please tell him or her to post and I'll add that room, too.
Thanks!

froggie-p has not been judged, he is kid and doesnt belong that i know of however cant ask on vmk sorry
if it is not ok to add one from game and not here sorry please forgive me :-)

froggie-p has not been judged, he is kid and doesnt belong that i know of however cant ask on vmk sorry
if it is not ok to add one from game and not here sorry please forgive me :-)

No worries, I'd just like to keep it Dis peeps. :)

Remember: There is still another day of judging. I hope nobody's panicking! Someone has to be last. ;) I think for the hosts having to judge so many rooms, they are doing an awesome job!

I too totally applaud all the judges!! 2,000 rooms in 2 weeks-WOW! Thank you to all the judges-I don't envy you andI think we all thank you for your efforts. It sure can't be easy!!!

Okay, I know some of you are starting to wonder, "Will I ever be judged?" Here's where you can post your room, if you have not gotten a pretty purple flag yet. There's still time! This list is not meant to cause a panic, merely to show who has yet to be judged. Please only post your own room or those of your children. Thanks!

Gingerbread House Evoulie
Gingerbread House Poohdent

My room was judged this morning, so I've taken my name off the list. We should see more come off this list today and tomorrow.
Best of luck to everyone!
This isn't even funny.. How are me and Poohdent the only ones left?

Ev

evoulie yes however being to means we have good chance they will remember our name :woohoo:
REMEMBER BE HAPPY :cheer2: :grouphug:

Can we add our parent(s) to the list and not just children? I don't have a child (thank goodness :laughing: ) but my mom (dduckzfan) hasn't been judged yet and is more than a little anxious at this point. :scared:

My dad and I both have been judged, but not my mom. She's been a VMKer since she made her account in WDW back in March 2006, and this is her first competition. She's never even built a "real" room before, so this was a big deal for her.

Hopefully everyone who hasn't been judged yet gets judged soon! Someone does have to be last though, as others have said. I don't know how the HOSTs do this and so fast! I think after a week, max, of looking at rooms the rooms would probably all run together for me. :laughing:

This isn't even funny.. How are me and Poohdent the only ones left?

Ev

There are many others on VMK who have not yet been judged, some of them my friends. They just aren't members here on Dis. Also, I just started this list yesterday. It's very possible many Dis people didn't post to this thread.
If you received an acceptance email from VMK, you will be judged. Tomorrow is another day. :)

SorcererDonald: I added your mother to the list. :)

I just saw this and wanted to say...I not my hubby has been judged I was begining to think we weren't going to get judged either. Maybe they will see this post and it will help them look for those who haven't.

Gingerbread House PirateBell
Gingerbread House Space_Grumpy

Hopefull we will soon... :sad2:

I'll add my name into the hat.

Gingerbread House GPDOT

Thank you for making the thread Mims

Dot

Okay! The list has been updated to this point. Good luck to you all! Let's see these names disappear! Woot!

Thanks for adding my mom to the list, Mims. Happy to report she logged in a few minutes ago and has been judged! So you can remove dduckzfan from the list (and in case you can't tell, yes, I picked out the title for her when we were in WDW :rotfl: ). Thanks again! :wizard:

Thanks for adding my mom to the list, Mims. Happy to report she logged in a few minutes ago and has been judged! So you can remove dduckzfan from the list (and in case you can't tell, yes, I picked out the title for her when we were in WDW :rotfl: ). Thanks again! :wizard:

Awesome! I also heard that GPDOT was judged this afternoon.
Woot!

Awesome! I also heard that GPDOT was judged this afternoon.
Woot!

Yes thank you

Hula just came in and gave me a flag.

She was nice enough to say that she and Lily were here earlier and she thought she left me a flag. They both rode the ride too, which was really nice. It's a 20 room ride so they spent some time there.

:)

Thanks again for the thread :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter