VMKids and Teens Post Count Thread

Adventurejimbob

Who says what is and what isn't?
I haven't found one of these yet, so I wanted to make one of my own. I will be taking down names of posters and be checking them periodically for post count. The list will be kept here on the first post of this thread. I don't mean to sound like a mod, but please don't post off-topic or very short posts just to raise the count. I don't want this thread to be derailed, so don't spam to get more posts. Captain, this is just to see how many posts everyone has in an organized list..

Nanoer- 2,291 Posts
Cpt.JackSpearow- 1,649 Posts
ShadowKittyKat- 943 Posts
Renpener- 836 Posts
dancegrl1093- 670 Posts
FrontierNatasha- 264 Posts
Adventurejimbob- 210 Posts
Tamz- 58 Posts

I am trying to get everyone. I have to go for now, but I will be back and adding more people later.

Are you just taking random people's post counts? Or trying to get everyone on the list?

just kind of a way to show off how many posts you've made i'd guess. also, i'm kinda proud to see that my name was one of the first ones added to the list (not really sure what that means, but i'm not complaining!!!)

I don't understand the point of this, either.
How on earth can you keep up with all of the DIS VMK'ers posts! You know we talk too much!! :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter