Vmk :,(

stitch'sgrl101

"Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manten
hey guys so i just remembered that in 4 days, it will be 4 years since VMK has closed. i miss it so much, i cried for a good 2 hours when it closed, im not even joking. my family thought i was nuts, but little did they know how much it actually meant to me. am i the only freak who cried when it closed?

Can't believe it's been four years since it closed down. And, yes, I was also someone who cried for hours when they announced VMK closing and the days after it closed. It is just an online game, but I made so many great friendships on there.

wow I didn't know how long it had been since it closed until I saw this post. I am rarely on here anymore, and I miss everyone!

:(

it's been four years? wow, it's been so long...
yeah, i cried for so long... I had met some really great people on there. And had so many amazing times. I miss it so much. I've always wished it would possibly come back. But it's just a far-fetched dream :guilty:

Oh wow, already four years? :/ I really miss VMK, I wish they would bring it back.... I was really upset when it closed too!

I wasn't so into the game at the time that it closed. I went through phases where I would play the game very often, then I'd get bored and not play for a couple of months. I met a lot of great people and made a lot of great memories. Maybe one day they'll open it back up again...

i used to play it every single day..even my parents played it. im pretty sure we were all in a depression once it closed. we even tried playing other games like it, but they werent the same. :(

I was sad. It was the worst birthday present that I ever recieved. It closed right before my 13th birthday.

You don't even know.... It was my favorite website ever! I remember getting my friend obsessed and we'd both play it during sleepovers and stuff! No other game compares! :P If I work for Disney, I will definently try to bring it back :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter