• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VMK wiki: helpful or a waste?

What do you think about VMK wiki?

• I hate it! It's not helpful!

• It's ok, but could be better

• It's good, just a few more things...

• It's Great! I love it!

• I can't find VMK wiki because it's not in the wikipedia VMK section!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Someybody

Sitting here.
What do you think about VMK wiki? Is it helpful to your game play? Or is it just a big piece of bandwith that needs to go?

I think it's a big piece of ::cop: ::cop: ! It's totaly old and has no reason to be there. I tried to e-mail the webmaster and they didn't reply to one single word I said! Plus, it's so old! I bet they only care about the toontown part of the site!

Why does what it says in wiki even matter?
Don't like it don't go.

the vmk wiki doesn't help much it's just a big piece of..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

I personally love the time line that is on there.

it helped me. I looked farther into it and i found answers to the sea,drive, and space quest. Even though i had all ready won it.

Heh. I guess I should tell everyone that uh, I deleted the link from wikipedia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter