VMK Shut down 5/1 MERGED

Aimbier31

theres only one thing two do three words four you.
i just got dc from vmk and can't log back in anyone else having problems it also says that no body is on?

I have the same problem, I was semi afk, then saw one of my friends who was in my room going off, I thought ok but then it was my case and I cant log in back on VMK

Hiya!
This May seem starnge but..
I logged into VMK 2hrs ago it has been fine then all of a sudden i keep getting the disconnected message!
Is It just me or anyody else?

ok i was just wondering bc on the home page it says nonone is on

Just had the same issue, what's up? I get to furniture loading screen and then a dc message.

- checks calendar -

PHEW!

sorry for the lame joke :rotfl: just one of those days and I needed to amuse myself :)

What timing ... I was about to do a TDM run.

It gets to loading furniture data, then I get the connection was lost message.

Sigh, no TDM run.

What the heck is going on? Must be the true topsy turvy day. (hopefully only for this day)

i was standing by my friend who left with out warning. then i checked my friend list and it showed nobody on. then i dc, and now i cant sign in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter