VMK Scammers

Should VMK Staff do something about the trading methods?

• We Would Appreciate it;)

• No. I think they're just fine.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Scammers. That word drives me mad! I do not like how staff are dealing with this. NOT ONE BIT! They ban people for little things like saying ' shut up '. Well dont get me wrong thats not nice, but still, scammers are more 'not nice' than that. Honestly staff are not doing everything to ban scammers for life. My sister got banned for saying shut up (she got banned for 24 hours) And that same day i almost got scammed by a boy (i forget his name) and i reported him, and staff said to use the ignore button. USE THE IGNORE BUTTON?! Honestly the ignore button doesnt last forever, and the boy will still most likely be waiting untill he can trade me again! STAFF HAVE TO PICK IT UP A NOTCH EH?!! Maybe more staff and commuity leaders will help. And if VMK were to have more staff, VMK would have less problems with scams, taken, 'baybe' and using adult-related themes and languages, also making 'cute or boot win a boyfriend/girlfriend'. This is really Ridiculous. I'd rather have the beta days, where there was most likely none of this junk, more true friends, maybe more crash and disconnections but still, there was no scammers or people running around annoying and referring to adult relaed themes. When i read some of the scamming posts on this thread, I wanted to SCREAM! This is so Ridiculous !!! If anybody cares enough, Whoever comes into your room with anything having to do with breaking VMK values, There is a chance of report and a garenteed BOOT!

I AM JUST SICK AND TIRED OF THIS!!!

hmm i think the two people who said the trading methods are perfectly fine in the poll may be scammers... just a suggestion....

i almost got scammed before.. but i heard these stories so im extra careful

Now I've never been scammed before (but I have gotten bad luck, like when I traded my flip hat for pan hat and a bunch of dreams stuff and then pan came out, but I also had good luck because flip hats came out again), and when I read these stories about how people fall victim to some of these trades like the, "fifteen+ item scam" (where one person wants to trade a lot of stuff for a very rare item, and before they can get the second half in the trade the scammer leaves), makes me think, "Just how gullible are these people?" I mean, even at a young age, people know not to just give their stuff and expect to get something in return later. It's natural for most people to feel greedy and protective of their stuff, so why give it out willingly, knowing this person could scam you? I honestly don't understand it! And some of these people claiming to be scammed are honestly lying just to get free stuff! I mean, "I traded my stitch hat for a flip hat, but then I realized flip hats came out yesterday". What person in their right mind would trade a stitch hat for a flip hat? Especially the day after they came back? Doesn't anyone read details anymore? That's another problem! Nobody pays attention! If you see someone, and their signature has something there, you should read it before trading them! I can't tell you how many times people have asked me if I'm trading what I'm wearing, when my signature states very clearly: "Not trading what I'm wearing". And why don't people do this? Because they're too lazy to wait five seconds before clicking trade! Same thing goes for the newsletter! If you don't read it, how do you know what's going on? I'm sorry for the rant, but just how slow can you get?

There were alot on this weekend trying to scam people on girl did the show me yours and then I will show you my offer and then click accept without putting anything in there.

They got some new kid right off felt bad for him :mad:

Now I've never been scammed before (but I have gotten bad luck, like when I traded my flip hat for pan hat and a bunch of dreams stuff and then pan came out, but I also had good luck because flip hats came out again), and when I read these stories about how people fall victim to some of these trades like the, "fifteen+ item scam" (where one person wants to trade a lot of stuff for a very rare item, and before they can get the second half in the trade the scammer leaves), makes me think, "Just how gullible are these people?" I mean, even at a young age, people know not to just give their stuff and expect to get something in return later. It's natural for most people to feel greedy and protective of their stuff, so why give it out willingly, knowing this person could scam you? I honestly don't understand it! And some of these people claiming to be scammed are honestly lying just to get free stuff! I mean, "I traded my stitch hat for a flip hat, but then I realized flip hats came out yesterday". What person in their right mind would trade a stitch hat for a flip hat? Especially the day after they came back? Doesn't anyone read details anymore? That's another problem! Nobody pays attention! If you see someone, and their signature has something there, you should read it before trading them! I can't tell you how many times people have asked me if I'm trading what I'm wearing, when my signature states very clearly: "Not trading what I'm wearing". And why don't people do this? Because they're too lazy to wait five seconds before clicking trade! Same thing goes for the newsletter! If you don't read it, how do you know what's going on? I'm sorry for the rant, but just how slow can you get?

Agreed. :sad2:

Scammers are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking annoying! Right after vmk posted these very important rules (such as to not scam ppl) There has been more and more scams!!!!! MY friend got scammed at least 2 weeks ago by the kid she got? Ok why do ppl adopt children on there??? :confused3 Well she lost pretty much all her stuff! (Well not all of her stuff but a pretty good deal of it) So be careful never let ppl trick u!

Never trust anyone! No matter how long you have known them. I only think its okay if I would know someone in real life. Because if she steals it I can call her family@_@ - tattle - lol.

Not even people you know in real life.

I started playing VMK after my friend did, and she wanted to borrow my yellow dress and I wanted to borrow her blue one...So, I suggested we could borrow the dresses, and when someone wants their dress back, we would give it back. Well, couple days later I wanted my yellow dress back and she wouldn't give it back..she started saying we " traded " for it, and she wouldn't give it back. I told her parents, they couldn't do anything to make her give it up. They could shut down her account or whatever, but I still wouldn't get the dress back..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter