Vmk Rooms

KAPO GIRL

"Disney Pro"
So I've been on VMK for about two years, and finally decided to make a falling chairs room, BUT it is very hard to get people to come and play, and my VMK friends never want to come. Does anyone have any advise on to how I can get help on making my room a hit? PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Kapo Girl, I don't know much about VMK but I do know that there is a board here about it. So maybe you could ask your question there. You might get more of a response.

hmm i had a falling chair room u have to wait a LONG time unless u are giving somthing good away never put like prize inferno staff gets very mad about that and i heard someone got ban for life so only tip i can give u is to wait sorry :( gl with your room

hmm i had a falling chair room u have to wait a LONG time unless u are giving somthing good away never put like prize inferno staff gets very mad about that and i heard someone got ban for life so only tip i can give u is to wait sorry :( gl with your room
They do NOT get mad at big prizes. Just advertising those prizes or making people pay when you do not have those prizes.

Here's a few tips...
1. Try and open as soon as you can when VMK opens, and invite friends if you can. But it is getting harder and harder to do that now that there are more people.
2. Maybe in the description or something, you could describe the prizes for winning as free. Some new players are always looking for something free, so they search it a lot. It may seem odd, but this combined with the first tip can work pretty well.

here's some advise i see people doing:

1.) DON'T!! make the people pay rare - or most people leave - and no offense, but i dont like falling chairs and those common games.

2.) When i am on main street or town square, i see players say there 'ad' type of thing and they say look me up for a great game, stuff like that.

GL on your game :):):):):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter