VMK Room Contest! deadline has been extended

ihavewaycutecats

♪♫♪Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress, you wore
Sorry guys I haven't done a very good job on keeping this bumped up, so to be fair I have decided to extend the deadline, which will be May 6th, more info below.

Have you wanted to win best guest, quest or game room but never been able to win? Well here is your chance to enter your best room(s)into a contest! Deadline has been extended, so if you want to enter a room, you still have a chance to do it!

I need at least one of each guest room that has ever been released to be entered into the contest. Because I am hoping to make a scrapbook of pretty much everything on vmk!

Rules: Be creative (use furniture in fun and interesting ways), you can enter more than one room but you can only win once (sorry), and don't feel bad if you don't win just have fun and make our last month on vmk the best!

When you enter let me know which room you are entering, the title or your room, your dis name and your vmk name.

Judging will last Friday, May 10 and end Saturday May 11. Sorry guys I can only get on Friday and Saturday, so if you would like to help out with the judging (anyone who is not in the contest), please let me know. Also when your room is being judged please be in your room. If you can not get on May 2nd, 3rd, 9th or 10th, PLEASE let me know (via pm) ASAP and we might be able to figure something out. Thanks for your cooperation.

No more rooms will be accepted in the contest after Sunday May 6th 11:00 Mountain Daylight Time. So you have until then to keep entering rooms. So keep 'em coming!!

There will be a first, second, third, and fourth place who will each get to choose a clothing item, pin, furnishing and will get a picture of their room in my vmk "scrapbook". I will also have 3 or 4 runner ups who will be able to choose from a list of items I have.

Here is the rooms that need to be entered, I at least need one of each.

-Boot Hill Shooting Gallery
*PrincessPaisley(Frontierland)
*MickeysBuddy(Wild Wild West)
*LuvN~Travel(Fort Discovery)

-Haunted Mansion Conservatory and/or Christmas
*snshine123
*Jabs33(Haunted Holly)

-Skull Rock and/ Christmas

-Pirate Fortress
*lizbeth374(Lost Watch.hers)
*LuvN~Travel(Caribbean Dreams)

-Animal Kingdom

-Dream Suite(I know not many people have this room, but if you do I would love it)
*snshine123

-Baseball
*swimmingneno
*Tofubeast(Sweet Dreams)
*Kairi-Angel(iEyeliner's Summer Days Quest)

-Football

-Tomorrowland Outerspace

-Tiki

-Mad Hatter's Tea Party
*goldengourd(A little Green Garden)
*Max_Power(A Very Very Fun Be Day)

-Splash Mountain Bayou

-Epcot

-Pirate Prison
*LuvN~Travel(Pirate Party)

-Explorer Tent

-High School Musical Gym

-Space Mountain

-Main Street (I don't know the title, it doesn't have one)
*MickeysBuddy(Mickey Mouse Club)
*CutieEm(Birthday party bash)
*mickeyminnie123(The Rainforest Cafe)

-Nautilus Submarine
*whs singingrose(Yellow Submarine)

-Mark Twain

-Maleficent's Evil Fortress
*MickeysBuddy(Sit-A-Spell)
*Jabs33(My Castle Room)

-Dark Ride
*whs singingrose(Pirate Cave)
*Princess Angelica(Biggest Puppy Dog in VMK!)
*CutieEm(Around the world in 80 days)
*CutieEm(Do you have what it takes to be a pirate?)
*swimmingneno
*tofubeast(Pirates arrr taking over)
*Shadowkevin
*PrincessPaisley(Space Mountain)
*Max_Power(The Price is Right! Game Show)
*ajistheman(Vmk Wild Outdoors)

-Briar Patch
*tofubeast(Cool cat club)

-Typhoon Lagoon

-Blizzard Beach

-Winter Wonderland

-Expedition Everest

-Tron

This is all I can think up off the top of my head, if you know of anymore let me know.

If you have any interest at all please enter. I want this to be a success, I am looking forward to seeing your rooms and putting them in my ''scrapbook''.

Great idea!
Here are my 3 favorite rooms of mine. It would be cool if one were choosen for the scrapbook.

Mickey Mouse Club - Main Street Room
MickeyMouseClub-MainStreetRoom-Mick.jpg

mmc_i.jpg

Sit-A-Spell - Maleficent Room
SitASpell-MalificentRoom-MickeysBig.jpg

sitaspell_i.jpg

Wild Wild West - Boot Hill Room
WildWildWest-BootHillRoom-MickeysBi.jpg

wildwildwest_i.jpg

We have a Dream Room which I will gladly loan you but I don't have a clue of how to take a picture and post ( I know I know.......) We also have the original Haunted Mansion Room....

I have a Dark ride room that I think rocks! But no idea how to post a pic. If anyone can pm me when they want to come to my room take a pic and post it here that would be great!

I remembered how to take a pic of the screen! I usually use vmk pal, but the other way is you push your Print Screen button(PrtSc), control button(ctrl), and alt button at the same time. Then you go into paint click edit and then you push paste. Then you just crop the picture how you want it.
Hope this helps!

Ok, I am a fan of the show Lost so I made a room based on the show. On it, they are waiting for a freighter ship to pick them up and rescue them from the island. I used the pirate fortress room because it has the beach and a ship (freighter) to go with my theme.

Room: Pirate Fortress Room
Room Title: Lost Watch.hers
Dis name: Lizbeth374
VMK Name: Sleepingbeth

2vrwj8y.jpg

vczymu.jpg

I remembered how to take a pic of the screen! I usually use vmk pal, but the other way is you push your Print Screen button(PrtSc), control button(ctrl), and alt button at the same time. Then you go into paint click edit and then you push paste. Then you just crop the picture how you want it.
Hope this helps!
If you have Windows Vista, You can use the "Snipping Tool". Just start the tool on the screen you want to capture, then draw a rectangle around what you want to save. It's really easy.

I'd love to enter this contest! I always wanted to win best guest room in vmk but will now never have a chance. So at least I can have a chance at winning a contest with it on here! It's a dark room and I built a dog named Sparky!

Room name: Biggest Puppy Dog in VMK!
Dis Name: Princess_Angelica
VMK name: Princess_Angelica
vmkdogroom-1.jpg

I love the rooms guys! This contest will be amazing! I am still looking for more people who would be interested, though.

I'd love to enter this contest! I always wanted to win best guest room in vmk but will now never have a chance. So at least I can have a chance at winning a contest with it on here! It's a dark room and I built a dog named Sparky!

Room name: Biggest Puppy Dog in VMK!
Dis Name: Princess_Angelica
VMK name: Princess_Angelica
vmkdogroom-1.jpg

Oh, i see it now LOL!

I'll enter too. I don't know yet which room, so I'll submit photo later
vmk and dis titles are both - Goldengourd
Tentatively - Mad Hatters Tea Party, room title:" A little Green Garden"
Now as to room, I have all except the Dreams Castle Suite. (by the way, you didn't list the Tron room and Expedition Everest, wasn't sure if that was because you didn't want to include them, or because they got missed on list). So I can submit whatever room you need if you don't get someone else who wants to do that room.

Thanks. I will add those two rooms to the list. The rooms I got down were the rooms I remembered, thanks for letting me know.

If you have Windows Vista, You can use the "Snipping Tool". Just start the tool on the screen you want to capture, then draw a rectangle around what you want to save. It's really easy.

that's cool. I didn't know you could do that.

Here are my rooms!!

AroundtheWorld2.jpg

TLinden16 had a contest involving 50 crates and 50 ice cubes. I entered my idea and won! So this is my Around the World in 80 Days room!

HostPhinnymyBirthday.jpg

This was my birthday party bash room. I was just waiting for people to come when host phinny came and told me happy birthday! Best birthday ever!

quest34.jpg

This was my "Do you have what it takes to be a pirate?" quest room. You just did multiply things that involve you being a pirate, and you even go to jail!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter