• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

vmk quest help- come to add or use help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.techno

craving-techno
this thread had been added to help those vmk players that are stuck on a quest question i can answer any questions about quests exept for the space suit quest which i myslef am stuck on if you can post a reply to the queston regarding the jem in the mines somewhere plz help i cant find that jem anywhere. :thumbsup2 :confused3

Hi we don't usually edit posts but most of your spoilers have links in this thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=11247808#post11247808

try there first. If you find one not in the guide PM me and I will get it there.-Mal.

i actully found the jem on my own amazing huh? :thumbsup2 but now im stuck on the 30,000 points u need at the jungle cruise game. so hard! :sad2: anyway i feel like i am going to talk to myself for a while so someone for the sake of me post a reply and tell some friends to come to this thread :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

peanut butter jelly time! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

mr.techno said:
this thread had been added to help those vmk players that are stuck on a quest question i can answer any questions about quests exept for the space suit quest which i myslef am stuck on if you can post a reply to the queston regarding the jem in the mines somewhere plz help i cant find that jem anywhere. :thumbsup2 :confused3

How do i

actually there is a vmk thread further down the page that you both could get help from. As far as bat magic, you can no longer buy it. If you are lucky you will find someone that will trade with you.

mr.techno said:
i can find the gem in the grotto my time is over 180 minutes bottom line:SOMEONE PLEASE HELP FINDING THE GEM IN THE GROTTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know what track you need to get 5 credits on on the second task of the adventure through inner space quest?

HELP!! I am at the end of the first quest, but am unable to find treasure in the Grotto. It keeps kicking me back and I am tired of fighting the Pirates

Unregistered said:
Does anyone know what track you need to get 5 credits on on the second task of the adventure through inner space quest?

the middle track--you collect trophies for points. Good Luck!!

Then how am i supposed to do that if im trying to get the pin to get on the track
\.

does anyone know where the jolly roger guy is on the 6th task of the diving suit quest.

Unregistered said:
does anyone know where the jolly roger guy is on the 6th task of the diving suit quest.

yea,i can't figure that out either

Unregistered said:
Then how am i supposed to do that if im trying to get the pin to get on the track
\.
Have you done the quests in order? First Captain, then Autopia, and finally Space Mountain?

In the diving suit quest what is the treasure for the 15th task and how do i get it.

You have to buy the lumire candle... I just found that out.

Here is just a bit of help for those who are doing the diving suit quest. When you need to get the horseshoe on the upper part of Tom Sawer Island it will get a little confusing trying to get up there. So, 1) go to big thunder mountian 2) go through the door on the lower part to get up to the middle part 3) go back through the door you just went through 4)go down the waterfall 5) go to the opening on the very left 5) go back through the door you just came from 6) go through the door on the lower right. That should work.

Ok, I see the skull on the boat, but how do I show i found it and "show no fear"???? IM COUNFUZZLED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter