VMK Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlutoEpcot

<font color=blue>You could only get that pin for 1
Has anyone heard about this site before?? I bet you my life that it is not as good as Disboards but I was just wondering. Also if you hvae heard about this site than what is it?? is it like a mini disboards just for VMK or something like that? Thanks for your imput.

Yes, similar to DIS but geared just for VMK. Our everest team all signed up there and did our planning/meeting there. There are other DIS people as well that have signed up over there, just like vmkfansite.

Personally, I only use DIS. I like the wider, broader background of people here, plus the advantage of the other boards for planning.
:disrocks:

I joined there back in September. It's definately not as good as the DIS! :disrocks:

i am a member was that and many other VMK sites as well. i usually am signed in on there all the time. but am usually always writing and reading here as the Dis have a wider variety than just VMK in general.

Cenafan10 said:
yes i am part of the site but isnt this avatasing?
The DIS rules aren't as strict as the Fan Site.

I love this site more because of that. :disrocks:

Captain Brain said:
The DIS rules aren't as strict as the Fan Site.

I love this site more because of that. :disrocks:
The DIS certainly does rock!

VMK Magic is started by " Xiris " who is just as much of a VMK Addict as we are heh.

What is the URL please? I would like to have a look at the site. :)

I say it will be at least a little better once more peopel join, since it has a real low population at the moment.

SoccerLover1991 said:
sorry people, but i have to agree. VMK Magic is so much more fun. it has different areas of threads for EVERYTHING. it has things for polls and surveys, it has a trading area, and it even has an off topic place, so you can talk about off topic things. it has and area for almost everything you can imagine.

dont get me wrong i love dis boards, but i just think vmk magic is a little better.

also, if you ever notice that sometimes on disboards, it takes a while for the page to load when u click on a thread. on vmk magic, there is NO waiting for ANYTHING to load, unless you have a stone age computer LOL.
:earseek:

Evoulie said:
VMK Magic Is Way Better Than This..We Even Got Yavn there

Are you sure that's the real yavn?

:disrocks:

There are many good VMK sites out there! One thing I'm not going to let happen is for posters on other sites to use the DIS for a 'Membership Drive' for that site. It's fine to share information but not when you know perfectly well about the site and are just posting to draw attention.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter