VMK Kellogg's cereal spotting in Boston

JeanJoe

<font color=red>VMK Community Leader!</font color>
First things first: Do NOT go out and buy any: READ FIRST

Was in a Target in Boston and saw Kellogg's Tony's Cinnamon Krunchers, 16.3 oz with a VMK logo on front, and pathetic human being that I am, immediately bought 2 boxes, taste untasted. No other VMK labelled cereals were evident.

The box has the VMK logo on the front upper right of the box, making it easy to spot.

Left side panel, top half, is an advertisement for VMK, just describing the games.

Back of box is nearly full-page for both VMK as well as a $4.99 Pirates' skull mouse offer. The VMK part states:
Look inside! Get special pirate powers in Disney's new online game
- log-on at VirtualMagicKingdom.com to create your character ...(snip)
- test your skills in the awesome cannon-blasting Pirates of the Caribbean adventure
- Enter the secret code printed in this box to get one of three special powers exclusively from specially-marked Kellogg's cereals!

Plus Get your own Pirate Room
Exclusive offer! Start your adventure at www.KelloggsFunKTown-vmk.com, out interactive website for kids, and you'll get a bonus Pirate Party Room to use at VirtualMagicKingdom.com
All this sounded great, which is why I bought two boxes. Now, I've heard that the Kellogg's website for the room (which is the Skull Rock Pirate Room, pictures posted at another board) is not yet open, probably until July.

The big disappointment: printer on the inside of the box was the secret code, which is identical to the one posted on the stickied thread for Buried in Treasure (KLS9 R569 9RJK CLUG), although it is mis-labelled in the box as for Cursed Storm. So, I'd recommend NOT buying any Cinnamon Krunchers for more codes.

Also, info about how to enter the code for "Cursed Storm" (wrong) and how to activate it in-game.

The useful news: also in the inside of the box was:
Look for Pirate Power Codes in these specially-marked packages
- Pirate costume code: 13.5 oz Kellogg's Rice Krispies and 11 oz Kellogg's Apple Jacks
- Cursed storm code: 15 oz Kellogg's Fruit Loops and 16.3 oz Kellogg's Tony's Cinnamon Krunchers (sic)
- Buried in Treasure: 15 oz Kellogg's Apple Jacks and 10 oz Kellogg's Rice Krispies
This is very useful information to minimize the amount of overly-sweetened cereals you will feel compelled to force-feed your loved ones. Although obviously, they've already made an error in that the one available public code was labelled for Cursed Storm, but activated Buried in Treasure.

As the other boxes are sighted, please post here or in the stickied codes thread which cereal, which box size, which code, and which prize you got.

It does appear that the cereal codes will all be identical, so there will be no problem with sharing them (unlike the in-park one-time use prize codes).

Hope this helps everyone.

Oh, and the cereal is... very sweet. Oh well. It'll be fun to watch my 3-year-old bouncing off the walls and ceilings.

are you sure the website is right?
checked it and doesn't look right

marypops! said:
are you sure the website is right?
checked it and doesn't look right
Edited the mis-typed site to take out an extra d. Please excuse me, because once again, I am posting about VMK after being up for 32 hours straight.

JeanJoe said:
Oh, and the cereal is... very sweet. Oh well. It'll be fun to watch my 3-year-old bouncing off the walls and ceilings.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

JeanJoe said:
Edited the mis-typed site to take out an extra d. Please excuse me, because once again, I am posting about VMK after being up for 32 hours straight.

32 hours straight?? What in the world are you doing?? You need to go to bed.

Maleficent2 said:
sweet dreams and no dreaming about VMK! ya hear!

Mal

(..VMK nightmare.. got 5-star invisibility / fireworks / dance inferno / teleportation / buried in treasure / pirate costume / cursed storm .. traded it away for 2 Ned's and a yeti.. aahhh!)

See you all around! :)

JeanJoe said:
(..VMK nightmare.. got 5-star invisibility / fireworks / dance inferno / teleportation / buried in treasure / pirate costume / cursed storm .. traded it away for 2 Ned's and a yeti.. aahhh!)

i had a vmk nightmare when i gave all my new codes for tiki tiki pin i had 32 codes that was a bad dream

Was in a Target in Boston and saw Kellogg's Tony's Cinnamon Krunchers, 16.3 oz with a VMK logo on front, and pathetic human being that I am, immediately bought 2 boxes, taste untasted. No other VMK labelled cereals were evident.
I am also in MA but there is no kellogg's vmk boxes not one i have looke every were not one box i wish i can make one magicly apper :wizard:

JeanJoe said:

See you all around! :)
What A Terrible Nightmare! Those Ned And Yeti Pins Sure Are Useless!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter