vmk just like shut down! MERGED

LuvN~Travel

<font color=blue>A DMV employee noticed that I los
I got dc'd and can't get back on.;)
Is Aengus out there causing trouble again? :rotfl:
Kim

your not alone vmk went down i thought it was just me you know what this means another shot to get into hula's room in a low queue

omg i was in line for host room and i was waiting and all of a sudden i got dc and now when i got to login page and login it says service tempory unavailable and it shows no on is playing vmk man this stinks i want to trade pins with hula!:mad:

omg i was in line for host room and i was waiting and all of a sudden i got dc and now when i got to login page and login it says service tempory unavailable and it shows no on is playing vmk man this stinks i want to trade pins with hula!:mad:

It is not a trade event, it has been changed to make more people get a chance to get a prize.

Me either, figures a good host room :confused3
That's what happens when vmk changes things...
LIKE TAKING AWAY DOUBLE CREDITS IN MANSION
:sad2: THIS WILL TEACH U NOT TO MESS WITH THINGS !!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: JK....

It may not be vmk, it may be your browser. Close your browser and empty your cache, then try loading vmk again. HTH

sorry i kicked out the plug... my bad...

I got it!!!

oh and... Im OK :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter